WWE Show Discussion

Jeb ★

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fight Me.

Damn, they really called up Sofia Cromwell instead of Jinny lol She doesn't even have wrestling experience from what I can find.

Found on reddit,Credit pwtorch

The Maximum Male Models gimmick will continue, but without the brash talented mouthpiece Max Dupri, formerly known as L.A. Knight and Eli Drake (real name: Shaun Ricker).

Max Dupri, sources indicate, had rubbed some people the wrong way and wasn’t fitting in so a decision was made by Vince McMahon a couple weeks ago to write him out of the storyline. Max knew last week he was making his final appearance when he plugged his sister would show up on Smackdown this week.

Max’s sister, Maxine Dupri, is being played Sofia Cromwell, who previous worked in NXT.

If true,hope he goes back to LA Knight

I don't think MMM will be as successful without Max Dupri/LA Knight. Based on Sofia's work in NXT and last night's promo, she significantly lacks LA's charm and verbal skills which to me was the main appeal behind this whole gimmick to be begin with. On the plus side, hopefully this means we can get LA Knight as himself now. The guy is too talented to be wasted away.

Not expecting a 180 on creative just yet...but I think I will watch tonight, just out of hopefulness and wishful thinking.

Also...celebrating Rey is always worth my time.

It would be pretty awesome if Raw had a new intro already. Not expecting this. But...what a statement it would be.

Edited by Generations