WWE Show Discussion

Jeb ★

2 hours ago, AlterNation said:

What the *Censored*

Never thought I’d see the day this happened again. Wild times. 

its insane to think that I joined this site a few months after they went PG. 

edit: nvm I joined 2 months before. 

Edited by Bushy.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fight Me.
On 7/15/2022 at 9:36 PM, Ziggy Vercetti said:

Folks suggesting Maxxine is Jinny 🤔

The streets need it. 😤😤😤 Gotta keep my boy GUNTHER happy lol

Guest Fight Me.

Big weekend for Jeff Jarrett next week. Special referee for SummerSlam and then he's teaming with Jay Lethal to face Ric Flair & Andrade at Flair's Last Match.

Conrad Thompson has done it again.

Edited by Fight Me.

Only because I'm dreadfully bored, and slightly hopeful that WWE will change for the better without Vince...MAYBE I will try to watch Raw tonight.

Big maybe, though.

Literally cannot remember the last time I watched WWE tho (not really counting WM).

Edited by Generations

Guest Fight Me.
5 minutes ago, Generations said:

Only because I'm dreadfully bored, and slightly hopeful that WWE will change for the better without Vince...MAYBE I will try to watch Raw tonight.

Vince is still very much in charge of creative. 😔😔😔

Lol...I just went down the roster list on WWE.com...

I stopped counting at 50...but yeah, I don't know most of these people. I had to do double-takes on some of them (due to name/gimmick changes). And I stopped when I got as far as the "T's" (so I didn't even make it through the whole roster)...but, it's well over 50. I don't know how that even happens. Are any of these new people any good? Most of them look and sound super generic. A lot of them look more like Youtubers than wrestlers. 🤣

Edited by Generations

Guest Fight Me.
36 minutes ago, Generations said:

Lol...I just went down the roster list on WWE.com...

I stopped counting at 50...but yeah, I don't know most of these people. I had to do double-takes on some of them (due to name/gimmick changes). And I stopped when I got as far as the "T's" (so I didn't even make it through the whole roster)...but, it's well over 50. I don't know how that even happens. Are any of these new people any good? Most of them look and sound super generic. A lot of them look more like Youtubers than wrestlers. 🤣

I think that roster page has everyone including NXT 2.0 and NXT UK lol I don't think the main roster is that different except for a few callups and Cody? Idk.