WWE Show Discussion

Jeb ★

58 minutes ago, Jeb ★ said:

With what teams 😐

Well you got Doudrop and Nikki, Nattie and Shayna, Carmella and Zelina (for one night only)....maybe Bliss with someone, and if you really need it, bring up a few NXT people to fill out the brackets. Kayden and Kacey, Toxic Attraction, Cora and Roxanne...so there's like 6-7 teams here. That's just my count.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Credit:pwinsider 

For those who have asked about WWE's Queen Zelina Vega disappearing off television, we've confirmed Vega has been out of the ring following an in-ring injury that required surgery.  

The belief among those we've spoken to is that she'll likely be out of action another 6-8 weeks, which means she'd be available to return around Summerslam.  There has been talk about her receiving a push upon her return as sources have noted her willingness to do what was requested of her and her hard work has been noticed behind the scenes.

Since returning to WWE in July 2021, Vega became the first-ever Queen's Crown tournament winner and held the WWE Women's Tag Team Championship with Carmella.  She would be back in time to defend the Crown in the return tournament if WWE goes in that direction leading into the 2022 Crown Jewel PPV.

Vega last wrestled during the 4/11 Monday Night Raw episode, facing Bianca Belair.

Guest Fight Me.

I don't like them changing the Chingona Bomb to the Tejano Bomb but it reminds me of Selena. 🥺🥺🥺

Ricochet will defend Drew Gulak from GUNTHER...but he does nothing about Los Lotharios showing his girl the moves??? 🤔🤔🤔

SHANKY > VEER???

Sorry Rico, that's Shanky's girl now.

Edited by Fight Me.