WWE Show Discussion

Jeb ★

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fight Me.
1 hour ago, Fight Me. said:
I wouldn't be surprised if they did the Lashley/Umaga spot. They play it in that Lashley video package every PPV/PLE if you pay for premium peacock lol

So they took the Strowman/Big Show spot instead lmao

I remember when Kane sent RVD through the cage and they restarted that bitch. 😭😭😭

Guest Fight Me.

Liv ain't forget how Bullet Club took their sweet ass time to save her last week lmao

Jinny's 1st main roster appearance is a Top 10 IG posts segment with Gunther showing off he won. Crazy.

Edited by Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

BULLIV CLUB.

New Alexa theme and trons the same day she got patched into 2K22. 🙃🙃🙃

Edited by Fight Me.

Credit:pwinsider

The main event for tonight's Monday Night Raw broadcast changed at the last minute to Becky Lynch vs. Asuka after two talents walked out late in the day as Raw went on the air in Norfolk, Virginia.

The word making the rounds backstage at the taping is that Sasha Banks took issue with some of the planned creative for the original main event, a Raw Six Pack Challenge to determine Bianca Belair's next challenger at Hell in A Cell.   Banks had a meeting with Vince McMahon and the belief among those we've heard from is that when McMahon didn't choose to change direction on the plans, Banks wouldn't back down on her issues and made the decision to leave the taping.

Naomi, her WWE Women's Tag Team Championship partner, left with Banks, even though she was also booked in the main event match.

WWE quickly shot several new segments with Adam Pearce and Becky Lynch to instead set up Asuka vs. Lynch as the new main event.

This is a developing story, so there may be additional updates.

Credit:pwinsider

The original plan for the main event was Raw was for Naomi to emerge victorious in the Six Woman challenge featuring herself, Sasha Banks, Asuka, Becky Lynch, Nikki A.S.H. and Doudrop, multiple WWE sources have confirmed to PWInsider.com.

That adds a weird twist to the fact that Sasha Banks and Naomi walked out early in the taping after, PWInsider.com has been told, Banks had a meeting with Vince McMahon due to her unhappiness with the planned creative for the match.  When McMahon chose not to change plans for tonight's main event, Banks made the decision to exit the taping.

That leaves a very interesting and important question - if Naomi was booked to go over, why did she choose to leave the taping with Banks?  As of this writing, we don't have a confirmed answer, yet.

As noted earlier, this is a developing story, so there may be additional updates forthcoming

Guest Fight Me.

I hope Jimmy found a ride for his big unification match tonight since Naomi ain't coming. 😔😔😔

Shinsuke with the tights? NJPW style?! :D

Edited by Fight Me.