WWE Show Discussion

Jeb ★

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fight Me.
7 minutes ago, PaperThinWalls said:

I thought the promo was great. I love Edge being dastardly heel.

It's just weird. You got this dark group and they got Edge going for cheap heat randomly shitting on town's sports team or Rhea going off about signing autographs at the airport??? Like imagine Ministry Taker doing that lmao

Guest Fight Me.

KEN OWENS.

God, I wish so much that they had pretaped so much shit with Elias to air now before he mysteriously vanished lmao

Edited by Fight Me.

1 hour ago, Fight Me. said:

It's just weird. You got this dark group and they got Edge going for cheap heat randomly shitting on town's sports team or Rhea going off about signing autographs at the airport??? Like imagine Ministry Taker doing that lmao

I rather he and his group do that than cut lame, played-out spooky, cryptic promos. The less spooky, the better.

Credit:pwinsider

WWE has officially moved Lacey Evans to the Raw roster, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

Despite all the videos that have been used to build her return, Evans is going to be a heel going forward

Wwe...still good ol' wwe...

Guest Fight Me.

Thought Shayna accepted Ronda's challenge for a sec, but I forgot they changed her theme to some dogshit lol

Edited by Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

Bro getting the thumbs up over. I'm surprised Bo Dallas or Bayley didn't before lol

Damn, that looked nasty. I thought the Drew one before Day 1 was pretty bad too, so I guess Corbin is doing it safe enough.

Edited by Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

That sounds sick tbh if they did it with the cage...probably dangerous as *Censored* tho lmao

I wouldn't be surprised if they did the Lashley/Umaga spot. They play it in that Lashley video package every PPV/PLE if you pay for premium peacock lol