Jeb ★

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fight Me.
3 minutes ago, Jeb ★ said:

I have no problem with Ciampa wearing combat pants tbh

It just reminds me of dark times when he had the grandpa hair and wasn't doing much in NXT lmao

Pete using his old theme and the same tron he had on the main roster when he wrecked Enzo lol

So I stopped watching wwe months ago, but I still wanna watch the Rumble because it's my favorite thing they do ever, and I just looked for some stuff, namely big changes, and I've seen that Nikki ASH has lived long enough to become the villain, and that Alpha Academy are the new raw champions. Anything else worth pointing out, guys?

Credit:.pwinsider

PWInsider.com has learned that for two weeks in February, WWE's Monday Night Raw will be bumped off the USA Network to air instead on Syfy.

On Monday 2/7 and Monday 2/13, the USA Network will be airing live coverage of the Winter Olympic Games, requiring Raw to be bumped off its usual home for the first time in decades.

On Monday 2/7, USA will instead air Men's Figure Skating.  On Monday 2/13, the cable network will broadcast Freestyle Skiing.

8 hours ago, T-Hell said:

So I stopped watching wwe months ago, but I still wanna watch the Rumble because it's my favorite thing they do ever, and I just looked for some stuff, namely big changes, and I've seen that Nikki ASH has lived long enough to become the villain, and that Alpha Academy are the new raw champions. Anything else worth pointing out, guys?

-Austin Theory is being mentored by Vince.  
-Rollins and Owens are best buddies.  
-AJ & Omos broke up. AJ is a babyface now.
-Doudrop is heel.  
-Shelton & Cedric wanted to reform Hurt Business but Lashley wasn’t interested, so now they keep attacking him.

9 hours ago, PaperThinWalls said:

-Austin Theory is being mentored by Vince.  
-Rollins and Owens are best buddies.  
-AJ & Omos broke up. AJ is a babyface now.
-Doudrop is heel.  
-Shelton & Cedric wanted to reform Hurt Business but Lashley wasn’t interested, so now they keep attacking him.

Thanks!

So I guess Owens turned heel too. Also I swear I thought Shelton was released months ago..