WWE Show Discussion

Jeb ★

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fight Me.

I hate the guy but I'm surprised Theory got a big WHO reaction when he came out. I know we tryna forget about pandemic wrestling, but he was pretty heavily featured early on. Where were the NXT fans that popped for Hit Row on Friday? :lol:

wAnr8N1.jpgLxja4rm.jpg

^ that’s an old pic from early covid era

They did reveal more draft picks during RAW Talk https://caws.ws/forum/topic/484629-wwe-draft-2021-results-complete/

—————————————-

So from the top of my head, free agents rn are Brock, Eva, Elias, LHP, Shane Thorne. Asuka and Bayley too but they’re injured. Really thought Dakota Kai was gonna get called up

3 minutes ago, Siul LXXXV said:

They put Hurt Business together again just to be weak like before. Of course 

Im a bit baffled that i didnt see that coming to be honest...i should know better.

So, are there any Women Tag Teams outside of the current champions?
I really cant remember any team left.
I guess the will randomly put two people together and go form there...i assume one is Teagan and Mia.
Are there really people out there who claim that the WWE cares about Women tag team wrestling? Its more than obvious that the titles were just so they could show them around and act like they care.

42 minutes ago, Mani-Man said:

So, are there any Women Tag Teams outside of the current champions?
I really cant remember any team left.
I guess the will randomly put two people together and go form there...i assume one is Teagan and Mia.

You can't remember any because there aren't any!

I would be okay with  Stephanie squared, but if Tegan is going to be paired with anyone, I would like it to be with Viper-- unless Dakota gets called up and they put those two back together.

he’s not insanely over but over enough. he won’t be cheered over any other faces so they gotta be careful with face vs face matches with him for a while. like this little mini-feud with Jeff Hardy was dangerous territory but he made it out alright. i just wish they would let him be a badass instead of a typical 😀 babyface but hey.

1 hour ago, EJ! said:

Liv vs Carmella kicks off the Queens Tournament. i’ma be quite angry if Liv loses.

And Rey vs Sami kicks off the KotR. Idk why they just don’t reveal the whole brackets for both tourneys unless they’re waiting till Friday

3 hours ago, Jeb ★ said:

And Rey vs Sami kicks off the KotR. Idk why they just don’t reveal the whole brackets for both tourneys unless they’re waiting till Friday

lol they probably don’t have it all planned yet.

also i’m mad at myself for not saying “if Liv loses i’ll be LIVid.” smh opportunities missed, bags fumbled.

10 hours ago, EJ! said:

he’s not insanely over but over enough. he won’t be cheered over any other faces so they gotta be careful with face vs face matches with him for a while. like this little mini-feud with Jeff Hardy was dangerous territory but he made it out alright. i just wish they would let him be a badass instead of a typical 😀 babyface but hey.

Yup, Priest is one good example of the WWE being not willing to really let the people do their thing.
He could get far far better reactions and i think he could be a strong force for the Latino market, but not if you keep him as this generic babyface.
Use his gimmick, embrace it and let him go wild with it...people will get behind him.