WWE Show Discussion

Jeb ★

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fight Me.

I was wondering why people were saying Charlotte had on a Venom attire last night. Just realized it on the jacket it looks like the symbiote is taking over. Cool.

They got Doudrop full on dancing now. Poor girl.

Edited by Fight Me.

So, seems like Raw slowly wears people down...because i dont really understand where the "Raw is good" comes from.
Or is i that when its not falling apart completely, thats a win?

Outside of the Main event stuff and the US title, what is there that could be considered "Good"?

Hurt business which should never have broken up to begin with, brought back possibly in such a lazy way?
The 24/7 nonsense?
The Fact that Keith Lee looks like an idiot and is called "bearcat" when he worked perfectly well with everything he had during his NXT Run?
I mean what the *Censored* is wrong with "limitless"?

Is anybody interested in Goldberg? Or honestly, who of you thought Lashley attacking Goldbergs son was bad? I still remember the Dabbing kid on the turnbuckle...so beat him up again Lashley.XD

Kross throwing out a serious promo in suit, before being in a match looking like a cheap action figure?
I mean beating up Ryker is good, but he looks like a god damn idiot.XD

Is it the fact that the paying audience at ER got a normal triple threat for the us title while the guy who randomly watched Raw got a Solid ER kind of Match?

I can tell you 3 good things, Big Es presentation so far...everything around the Main event feud, Eva Marie getting beat up and the US title match.
Other than that, in a 3 hour Raw there was nothing else there in my opinion.
But i guess different priorities and stuff.