WWE Show Discussion

Jeb ★

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Credit: pwinsider

During a dark match tonight, Keith Lee was billed with the nickname "Bearcat", likely a reference WWE Legacy Hall of Famer Bearcat Wright.  Lee's also been growing in a beard since he was last on TV

Why change something that worked before..

Guest Fight Me.

If it's a tribute, I don't mind. Reminds me of when Butch Reed passed and his family reached out to Powerhouse Hobbs to tell him he was a fan. I think a lot of people started pitching he go by "Hacksaw" Hoobs instead as a tribute, maybe when he turns again.

Edited by Fight Me.

6 hours ago, glennsoe said:

Credit: pwinsider

Why change something that worked before..

Because for the WWE, their own fans and Workers are the enemy, so you go against stuff that works for Fans etc...or they just like to mess with shit for the sake of it.XD

30 minutes ago, Graeme Jones said:

Eva Marie with the fat shaming. How does that woman still have a contract?! GET RID OF THAT USELESS TWAT!

Maybe because most people dont have the patience to listen to what she says.
I cant remember a word she said in that Promo, so i have trust your word on this.
I dont have the patience to listen to her or be upset about her untalented ass.

Raw continues to be...underwhelming.
The Main event feud and Us title are the only good thing going really.

I appreciate that they dont want to torture anybody with "long" Eva Marie matches, but 3 women matches and not one goes even 5 minutes...is shitty.
And even worse when on is a Womens Tag Team Title match.

5 hours ago, Mani-Man said:

Because for the WWE, their own fans and Workers are the enemy, so you go against stuff that works for Fans etc...or they just like to mess with shit for the sake of it.XD

Maybe because most people dont have the patience to listen to what she says.
I cant remember a word she said in that Promo, so i have trust your word on this.

I dont have the patience to listen to her or be upset about her untalented ass.

Raw continues to be...underwhelming.
The Main event feud and Us title are the only good thing going really.

I appreciate that they dont want to torture anybody with "long" Eva Marie matches, but 3 women matches and not one goes even 5 minutes...is shitty.
And even worse when on is a Womens Tag Team Title match.

"Look at her, now look at me."

It just pisses me off that they didn't see value in Ruby Riott. But they see value in that talentless and most annoying Eva Marie! 

Anyway, watching Shayna break Nia was GLORIOUS! Now hit the reset switch and book Beszlar properly!

Damn, I forgot to add: THEY MADE BIG E LOSE TWICE IN ONE *censored*ING NIGHT?!? Yeah.....great start to his run as WWE Champion.

Edited by Graeme Jones
Updated Post

He *censored*ed up pretty bad there, because he should have known it better.
Even 5-9 months ago, 1 million people watched Raw every week, what makes him believe that NOW they would suddenly leave during one of the awful Alexa segments?

Would i love if that actually happened?...kinda yeah.
But we need to give up on this idea that fans would stand up and leave when Raw or any WWE is shitty...that wont happen.

Currently Meltzer is throwing out a lot of nonsense, he gets quite a bit careless currently.

Edited by Mani-Man