WWE Show Discussion

Jeb ★

Guest Fight Me.

Randomly, they've updated the Main Event graphics for the first time in 10 years. I love the new nameplate lol

They FINALLY teamed up the Garza Cousins, Angel and Humberto.

Lots of potential here, especially if they slowly turn Humberto heel. Put this team on Raw right now.

Edited by Fight Me.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Lmao I forgot about these vignettes.

Hard to remember them if its just 2 right? Or where it 3...i only remember the one where he threw the guitar into the fire and the other where he put on that hat.
Imagine wasting money on creating those promos, just to drop it all after 2-3 weeks.

Guest Fight Me.
15 hours ago, EJ! said:

if it’s not a kayfabe injury i wish him the best but kayfabe or not it’s gonna suck not having him around.

I just remembered the Hurt Business were #1 contenders for the tag titles. They devoted 2 hrs to that tag team turmoil match and they scraped all of that lmao

Honestly I wouldn't have minded seeing them as tag champs. MVP deserves recognition after all the work he's done this past year. I wish that time he beat Apollo by forfeit and he was walking around with the new US title would've been recognized as a real reign.

Guest Fight Me.

This is some BS that happened with my DVR tonight haha. So last week it almost didn't record SD cause they named the episode "Super SmackDown" on the TV guide, but thankfully I caught it on time. But this week they changed it to "Friday Night SmackDown" so it didn't record. Ffs lol