WWE Show Discussion

Jeb ★

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fight Me.

I'm hyped. Hopefully Finn is working a dark match right now cause sitting on a chair while they put that paint on him for hours just for an entrance must *censored*ing suck. :lol:

Smackdown really is the best case scenario for WWE. all the homegrown talent are homeruns, the non-homegrown talent are still huge (Finn, Seth), and the vets are still just as over as they’ve always been. also booking normally makes sense and the stories are exciting.

Guest Fight Me.
Just now, Siul LXXXV said:

I tuned in late. Did I miss Brock earlier on the show or he didn't show up?

He opened the show with The Bloodline and issued the challenge. Even gave Paul a Samoan Drop off the Superman Punch he took lol

I get it business wise, a 30 minute edge vs rollins segment draws more than having a 5 minute zelina match...but of course its shitty from a person standpoint.

Everyone knows how much this day means to her, the toll it takes on her.
She prepared for the match and all, had a lot going on in her mind, probably wanted to honor not only her father but many who were affected etc...and they simply decided to cut the match.
And that while releasing a documentary, counting on the peoples feelings to get views on this.

You could have easily done a 5 minute match in her Hometown, at 9/11 and have done a "feel good" moment here no problem.
But it shouldnt surprise anybody at this stage.

Guest Fight Me.

Also before the Big E tweet, we somehow missed this announcement.

Dynamite wins in the demo ONCE and they do all this lmao

Edited by Fight Me.