WWE Show Discussion

Jeb ★

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, PaperThinWalls said:

I understood your point. My problem is you came up with a total unrealistic example to make your point. As weird as RAW’s booking is at times, something like that would indeed be a surprise. They wouldn’t put some lower-card guy they haven’t used on RAW since July in their main event. They don’t work like that. They’re not that nonsensical. I feel if you’re trashing something, it needs have some semblance of reality to give your point more credibility.

if you got my point i don’t understand why you’re arguing the semantics of a clearly and intentionally exaggerated statement. do you do this with all jokes?

2 hours ago, EJ! said:

if you got my point i don’t understand why you’re arguing the semantics of a clearly and intentionally exaggerated statement. do you do this with all jokes?

Don’t be like that, man. Come on. I exaggerate and joke around, too. I’m sorry but your post (or at least the part I bolded) just sounded like one of those angry fandom posts that is devoid of any truth or reality. There’s been way too much of that going on lately in this community (the internet wrestling community, that it is) and it just makes me less willing to engage with its people. What’s been going on reminds me a lot of the Star Wars fandom or pretty much any video game community that I’ve experienced. Just constant irrational anger and toxic-ness.

Guest Fight Me.
3 minutes ago, Jmerc said:

Bianca is the best example as to why the "new NXT" is going to be just fine

She didn't come from the indies and is a STAR

Yes but they ain't all gonna be homeruns. And while Bianca is great, she had partners in the ring with years of experience in NXT that helped her get to this level.

Edited by Fight Me.

2 minutes ago, Jmerc said:

Bianca is the best example as to why the "new NXT" is going to be just fine

She didn't come from the indies and is a STAR

i agree. just hate the job loss that came from it and i’m scared matches will be rough and barebones from all the greenness. but i’m excited.