WWE Show Discussion

Jeb ★

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

Why do you all put yourself through this every monday night when you know Raw has been so bad for a while and will likely continue to be bad in the near future. You know NXT(for now) and Smackdown are the wwe shows to wait for

I'll answer by asking you a question: If your sports team went on a losing streak for 12 months? Would you switch teams like a glory hunter, or stick it out waiting for that big win? 

I'm a fan of WWE, m'kay? Even though this show *censored*ing sucks? I CAN and WILL watch/criticise the mother*censored*er. 

@Fight Me. Charlotte and Nia were shooting? Lol, I didn't bother watching that match. 2 doses of Nia in once night? *Censored* that lol.

23 minutes ago, Graeme Jones said:

I'll answer by asking you a question: If your sports team went on a losing streak for 12 months? Would you switch teams like a glory hunter, or stick it out waiting for that big win? 

I'm a fan of WWE, m'kay? Even though this show *censored*ing sucks? I CAN and WILL watch/criticise the mother*censored*er. 

@Fight Me. Charlotte and Nia were shooting? Lol, I didn't bother watching that match. 2 doses of Nia in once night? *Censored* that lol.

Fair enough and good point.  Cowboys is still my football team and I check out Texans sometimes 

2 hours ago, Graeme Jones said:

Counter point. You don't have to put up with watching the show every week to know what's going on. I'd rather watch the highlights on YouTube for 20-30 minutes over watching the full 3 hours.

As for the sports team analogy, I don't watch every Manchester United match anymore (I got a bit bored with watching full football matches) but that sure as hell doesn't mean I'd ever want to switch teams. You can still love WWE and not watch the show.

Guest Fight Me.
6 hours ago, Graeme Jones said:

Yes and it was awesome lmao

As suspected 

Credit:pwinsider

Yesterday was one of the "longest" days in a long time for the WWE Creative team, according to several sources who reached out to PWInsider.com today.

PWInsider.com was told by several that Vince McMahon, extremely unhappy with the original plans for Monday Night Raw, "ripped up the script" several times, including the original plans and then the initial rewrite.

We are told that McMahon then began requesting new ideas, some of which we are told were good and others no so good, but rejected everything pitched to him before decreeing the new plans for last night's episode. 

Until 6 PM EST, there was no official direction or plan for the episode.

One source who went through the process described it as "the loudest and angriest" they'd ever seen McMahon on a show day.

We've had a number of readers asked what happened during last night's match between Charlotte Flair and Nia Jax on Monday Night Raw.

PWInsider.com is told by several sources that it was exactly what it appeared to be - a match that went awry and led to some legitimate moments where real slaps and punches were lobbed after there was some sort of breakdown in communication.  Briefly, there was a legitimate confrontation inside the ring.

By the end of the match, Jax and Flair were back on the same page and the finish went as originally booked.

For those who have asked, we are told there was no issue backstage after the match between the two.

5 hours ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

tenor.gif

@Graeme Jones sorry about that!

It's all good.

Edit: HAH! Knew the old man ripped up the script, I called it during the show. How can this man be allowed to let this shit happen? 

Edited by Graeme Jones

Oh and where in the blue hell is Keith Lee? He was MIA 7 months, came back for 2 weeks and has been MIA for a month! Have I missed something?! Good god man! And I am *censored*ing astonished that they have nothing for Asuka, yet they have DouDrop vs Eva *censored*ing Marie! Are they for real?!

Guest Fight Me.
18 minutes ago, Graeme Jones said:

Oh and where in the blue hell is Keith Lee? He was MIA 7 months, came back for 2 weeks and has been MIA for a month! Have I missed something?! Good god man! And I am *censored*ing astonished that they have nothing for Asuka, yet they have DouDrop vs Eva *censored*ing Marie! Are they for real?!

He's been working dark matches as a heel to see if it'll work.

This past Monday, The Miz was not present at Monday Night Raw for his scheduled match against John Morrison.  The reason for that absence looks to be that Miz will be making a major entertainment crossover appearance later this month.

PWInsider.com can exclusively confirm that The Miz has been cast in the forthcoming season of ABC's Dancing with The Stars.