WWE Show Discussion

Jeb ★

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Funny thing is that the reason for his look is that the WWE wants him to be extremely marketable...which is funny because i heard his NXT figure was incredible popular as he was.

I guess they want him in their MOTU toyline or some other goofy children aimed one...because otherwise i dont get the dumb look.

i actually haven’t minded him in this setting. hope this doesn’t keep him away because i would love to see him come back and heel it up instead of having him be 😃. WWE is impressively out of touch, it’s already an uphill battle for any celebrity to get a positive reaction from the fans and they thought having Logan *censored*ing Paul play a “happy to be here” babyface was a good idea.

yeah but i will say with them saying it’s not an injury, and Bianca briefly having to be pulled from shows too, and them having hope she could be ready by Summerslam and expecting her back pretty soon, i could definitely be wrong, but all signs point to her catching covid which would make sense considering her anti-vax stance. anybody know if WWE mandated vaccinations? if everything that happened on Saturday was because she didn’t wanna get vaccinated then big yikes.