WWE Show Discussion

Jeb ★

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WWE makes no sense. NXT is really good, and has made me like alot of people i never did. And Smackdown is pretty decent. And they do awesome shit like King Nak & Boogz, Regins and the head of the table, Big E, and even make me like Baron Corbin as a sad piece of shit. Meanwhile RAW is a total shitshow.

3 minutes ago, Lunchbox said:

WWE makes no sense. NXT is really good, and has made me like alot of people i never did. And Smackdown is pretty decent. And they do awesome shit like King Nak & Boogz, Regins and the head of the table, Big E, and even make me like Baron Corbin as a sad piece of shit. Meanwhile RAW is a total shitshow.

it’s genuinely the most confusing shit ever. it’s like it’s different companies

I'm probably the only one who thought the crap with Morrison and the squirt guns was stupid. And the fact that Corey said "I've never seen this before." Uh, we saw this almost 10 years ago.......

Also, who did Kross tick off?

I know people say "If you don't like it, don't watch it." And I think that's true. WWE has given more reasons for people to tune out than to tune in.

Priest could be a lot cooler. i’m happy he’s getting over but imagine if he wasn’t a smiley babyface. Drew and Edge are like the best babyface examples WWE has and they haven’t figured out that fans like characters like them.

what the hell was that lmao? random ass break for her theme song and pyro and then back to her promo.

i shoulda guessed this was coming lmao Raw’s women division is so *censored*ing ass man 

Edited by EJ!