WWE Show Discussion

Jeb ★

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fight Me.

I knew Cesaro's push was dead in the water the second they had Seth bury him after the match for no reason. That was Vince sending a message.

8 hours ago, HeLLBlaZer#14 said:

It's a shame Smackdown isnt using the pre covid Set, that set was so lit yet it didn't last long.

The one time we get different sets for both shows, they strip them away :lol: 

Guest Fight Me.

They were sorta different before that too. Raw had that long rectangle tron and the entrance on the right instead of the middle. But then eventually they just started using the PPV set for Raw lol

Edited by Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

Holy *censored*ing shit, Z! True Long Island Story legend Scott Stanford is on Raw Talk. I love that he's still apart of WWE after 10+ years somehow. Bring back David Otunga next. :lol:

Edited by Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

Oh yeah, I remember that show from the early days. Back when the Network had a live feed and they would play that like 50 times a day. Simpler times. 🥲🥲🥲

Edited by Fight Me.

Im sorry, is wrestling Twitter really trying to tell me that im a bad Fan for booing this Nikki Cross booking?

I mean look at her reign so far.
She won the title after ambushing the already beaten champion, barely holds onto the title, can only win when she tricks, uses weapons, attacks from behind etc and loses clean and then helps the other Woman attacking the Woman she is mainly feuding with.
On top of that she has empty goody two shoes promos and zero self awareness.

But somehow the fans who dont like this booking are the bad and downright evil people(If what Jade Cargill talks about is in response to people booing nikki)

Sure the gimmick sucks, but i could get behind it if at least the Booking would be convincing...that is my major problem with Superhero Nikki.
You want me to stand behind this character why? What should get me to cheer for her outside of that Nikki is a nice person and works hard...which has zero to do with the gimmick work itself?

Anway...otherwise Raw as usual crap.
Team Hell Bro or what this shit is supposed to be now with Orton and Riddle.
Lashley looking weak against Oldberg, and the rest isnt too good either.

Really the only two things that have something is Pries vs Sheamus and the Mansoor/Ali story when they allow it to move. 

It's been a long time since I watched WWE even AEW and I just started going back to it when the full crowd is back in the Arena. Ever since the pandemic happened I got tired of watching any wrestling shows. Just check snippets in FB and Youtube. Now that I am starting to watch shows weekly and I have to agree RAW sucks balls right now, SD is the superior brand.

I like the RK-Bro team. Riddle's comedy is fun to watch.

Alexa and Eva storyline sucks, they should make Alexa go back to normal again. No use for that character without The Fiend.

Elias killing his character might be a hit or a miss and I might see him being in the future endeavors club.

Miz and Morrison break up is inevitable, I hope this time Morrison goes on top. I really want to see him as a serious champion or contender.

Ali/Mansoor - have not followed their storyline.

Priest vs Sheamus - hoping to see a great match between this two and hopefully Priest gets a good reign as a champ once he wins at Summerslam.

Also on a side note, I thought Summerslam is on Sunday. Any reason why it was moved on Saturday and NXT on Sunday. I thought they are doing a 2 day show for Summerslam that's why they keep mentioning Saturday.

I always come in here late monday night or tuesday morning, hoping there's finally some buzz and excitement for a new Raw episode so I can check it out on Hulu but nope! 😔 I believe you all when you say it was shit and I don't even want to check out the highlights anymore.

At least we have NXT and Smackdown but it would be really nice to have a couple of good new Raws sometimes. I don't think I've enjoyed a single Raw like the other shows since 2019 or maybe even 2018

I agree, after a year hiatus of not watching wrestling as I used to in the past Raw was really a letdown. Sometimes it makes me cringe hahaha. But it is a different feeling when watching Smackdown. Have not watched NXT that much but it looks like I need to go back watching that show weekly same as AEW.