WWE Show Discussion

Jeb ★

11 minutes ago, PaperThinWalls said:

Where's Toni?

WWE doesn’t seem to get Toni Storm. They tried to say she’s “stuck in the 80’s” like she’s Dok Hendrix or something. She’s prime Motley Crue/ Guns N Roses in female form. She’s one of the coolest superstars they’ve got and it’s a real shame she goes so underutilized, when I watched her tear it up on the joshi and independent scene. Maybe that’s just it....they didn’t create Toni Storm and she’s frankly less of a star in WWE than she was before she got there.

Edited by A N T I -

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I appreciate that Balor was one of the founders of Bullet Club and was pretty badass in New Japan, but he’s kinda like WWE’s Darby Allin....too small to be taken seriously when you got guys like Cena and Reigns and...pretty much any other top guy. They try to book him like he’s a threat to them and I don’t see it.

Edited by A N T I -

Guest Fight Me.

It's crazy that they're advertising some dates for the Summer of Cena like last night and they only used him for a dark match. Same for Raw last week it seems. Wtf you have one of the biggest movie stars in the world at the moment and can't find SOMETHING for him to do lol

18 hours ago, A N T I - said:

I appreciate that Balor was one of the founders of Bullet Club and was pretty badass in New Japan, but he’s kinda like WWE’s Darby Allin....too small to be taken seriously when you got guys like Cena and Reigns and...pretty much any other top guy. They try to book him like he’s a threat to them and I don’t see it.

Lmaoo bad comparison. Balor is way bigger than Darby. Darby’s gotta be what, 5’8-9, 165? Balor is closer to 5’11 195 I’d assume and just bigger overall. I know what you’re trying to say, but it’s a bad comparison. And IMO Balor was believable against Kross on NXT. 

Just looked both up and I was pretty much spot on besides a 5 pound weight difference for both. 

3 inches and 20 pounds is a big difference lol 

Edited by Bushy.

2 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

It's crazy that they're advertising some dates for the Summer of Cena like last night and they only used him for a dark match. Same for Raw last week it seems. Wtf you have one of the biggest movie stars in the world at the moment and can't find SOMETHING for him to do lol

WWE can’t even book CENA right. How is they even possible lol 

Just watched SD (Yes I was late) and that's the Finn Balor I want on the main roster. Not smiling underwear model Finn! Hopefully this means proper booking going forward! Was an ok SD, but nothing majorly exciting though.