Jeb ★

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, glennsoe said:

Credit:pwinsider

Spoiler on Adam Cole 

Hide contents

PWInsider.com has confirmed that tonight was indeed Adam Cole's final appearance in WWE NXT.

Well see that doesn't really prove anything he could secretly signed a contract and then he's going to the main roster or he's leaving WWE all together

did a decent job avoiding social media until i watched the show

-Grimes/Knight was fun and a good end to the feud. Ted’s interference was so goofy but i enjoyed it for how goofy it was. excited to see where Knight goes from here.

-Raquel/Kai was actually really fun. i forget how good Dakota is all the time. who do y’all think takes nastier bumps between Dakota and Sasha? also i’m sorry but i laughed at KLR coming out like she was supposed to be an earth shattering debut.

-Dragunov/WALTER II…man. having a hard time trying to remember a match better than that this year, AEW included. shame on the producers for focusing on WALTER’s spot call. i would blame WALTER for being so obvious but they didn’t bother cutting to a different cam. whatever. the exact moment i decided i enjoyed this more than their first match was when WALTER plucked Ilja out of mid air with a lariat and then immediately rocked him with another one. match just got better and better after that. happy for Dragunov, excited for WALTER to move on.

-Cole/KOR was good but my biggest issue was the crowd. like damn i love Cole too but can y’all play along just for once? otherwise it was just a good solid match. liked Cole doing the Lockjaw. if that was it for him then man what a hell of a run. NXT Mt. Rushmore for sure.

-Joe/Kross stunk tbh but i’m happy for Joe and the Muscle Buster.

Archived