Official SummerSlam Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

1 minute ago, PaperThinWalls said:

We've yet to see that. It was one match.

how many times have people said this every time we get a shock squash? and how many times has it actually paid off?

Bianca just got done whooping two people’s ass less than 24 hours ago, not to mention how dominant she’s been the whole year and you telling me a punch and a slam was enough to end that? how can they believably spin what we just saw? how can she get a rematch without looking squirmy as hell? “i wasn’t ready”?

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, EJ! said:

how many times have people said this every time we get a shock squash? and how many times has it actually paid off?

Bianca just got done whooping two people’s ass less than 24 hours ago, not to mention how dominant she’s been the whole year and you telling me a punch and a slam was enough to end that? how can they believably spin what we just saw? how can she get a rematch without looking squirmy as hell? “i wasn’t ready”?

Where have I defended the booking? My point is Becky will still be well-liked by fans.

1 minute ago, PaperThinWalls said:

Where have I defended the booking? My point is Becky will still be well-liked by fans.

my bad i’m angry. but i disagree though, i think they’re playing with fire. don’t be surprised if you hear a noticeable smattering of boos as soon as this Friday.

19 minutes ago, TNFNS said:

I only watch bout two times a month now which is why when I pop up in here I’m always asking dumb ass questions. Used to be on this mf every Monday  at least lmao

What you watching now bro ?

Archived