Official SummerSlam Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry, I know Drew was WWE Champ recently, but his match with Jinder has to go on the kickoff. No interest whatsoever. And that's with Alexa-Eva on the card lol

On 8/17/2021 at 10:35 AM, black_machismo said:

Why the F did they changed Summerslam to Saturday. Tried to search it and I think that BS Khan was the one who changed it. I might not be able to watch this Live since my Father is going to watch the Pacquiao Fight. Really looking forward to Cena vs Reigns and Edge vs Rollins.

The Pacquiao fight is after. SummerSlam is ending early for fans who want to do both. 

The venue told WWE Saturday or no show in Vegas so they didn’t have a choice. 

Yeah, I wonder how early this show will end cause of that. But it makes it even more puzzling now that WWE changed their PPV start time back to 8pm ET like the old days.

11 minutes ago, Bushy. said:

The Pacquiao fight is after. SummerSlam is ending early for fans who want to do both. 

The venue told WWE Saturday or no show in Vegas so they didn’t have a choice. 

Oh ok, thanks for that. WWE PPV being first to be shown before NXT PPV is sure something I didn't see happening.

Credit:pwinsider

News on match possibly being of the ppv card

Sasha Banks is not at today's WWE Friday Night Smackdown taping in Phoenix, Arizona and the word making the rounds is she may have been pulled from tomorrow's Summerslam PPV.

Banks and Bianca Belair missed this past weekend's WWE live events due to what was announced as "unforseen circumstances" but Belair traveled to Phoenix yesterday and is backstage at today's taping.

Earlier this week sources told PWInsider.com that the pair were cleared to perform at Summerslam "barring something unforseen" happening.  Belair is there.  Banks is not.

If Banks is indeed out tomorrow, perhaps it could be time for WWE to "break the glass" so to speak and rush Becky Lynch back into action.

Really only seeing the card now for the first time. 

It looks like utter shit.

Edge/Rollins will probably be MotN.

Cena/Reigns is a "thing"...

And I always look forward to seeing Rey and Dominik (and what they might have as attires)...so that's at least something.

But the rest of this show is a steaming *censored*ing pile. Damn.

feel like Cena either wins a hard fought match or gets sent directly to heaven. those are the only two outcomes and i’m fine with either one.

no idea what to expect from Edge/Rollins tbh. feel like this is Edge’s biggest in-ring test since his return.

these are the two only matches i care to form an opinion on.

Archived