BREAKING NEWS: Bayley Out Approximately Nine Months

Guest Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

WWE Digital has learned that Bayley sustained an injury while training for her WWE Money in the Bank match against Bianca Belair and will be out approximately nine months.

A suitable replacement for the SmackDown Women's Title Match will be announced tonight on FOX.

Tune in to SmackDown at 8/7 C and follow WWE social channels for the latest updates.

https://www.wwe.com/amp/shows/smackdown/article/bayley-injury-update-money-in-the-bank?__twitter_impression=true

NOOOOOOOOOO.

Honestly I thought she was taking a break for real after MitB and that was the reason for the I Quit stipulation, but I wasn't expecting this lol. I hope she recovers well, also I kinda think she needed a well deserved break.

9 minutes ago, M3J said:

nine months make me think it's pregnancy related 

if she was pregnant, she’s not far along at all and she would definitely need more than nine months away unless she’s just popping on a flight and immediately going back to the PC right after.

but speaking of pregnancy, anybody else got a strong feeling of who Bianca’s replacement opponent will be…

On 7/9/2021 at 5:45 PM, Fight Me. said:

Fightful are saying she tore her ACL.

ouch, hope she recovers completely 

On 7/9/2021 at 5:47 PM, EJ! said:

if she was pregnant, she’s not far along at all and she would definitely need more than nine months away unless she’s just popping on a flight and immediately going back to the PC right after.

but speaking of pregnancy, anybody else got a strong feeling of who Bianca’s replacement opponent will be…

Yeah that's what I was thinking as well. 

Bayley seems like the kind of character who doesn't really have any reason to be taken off television. Of course, she's entitled to rest and relaxation during the rehab process. But, she would make a fine addition to commentary, and could also continue her 'Ding Dong, Hello' segment without skipping a beat. I'm interested to see if she will be gone entirely, or stick around.

Archived