2K22 Championship Belts Wishlist

Guest Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

Since the release of 2K20, there has been a number of new championships introduced in WWE that will no doubt make their debuts in 2K22 this year. But there are more titles in WWE not used on TV that I would love to see featured this year. I understand we have CAC mode, but sometimes it doesn't do these titles justice with their unique shapes and sizes. Plus it would be nice to save some slots and logo space. So what are yours? Could be retired titles, could be title replicas sold on WWEShop, whatever. I'd love to see some suggestions!

NXT UK Heritage Cup

pnvb1uF.jpgYes, this is a real title currently held by the second champion Tyler Bate on NXT UK. While this is a title currently featured on WWE TV, NXT UK has been known to get the short end of the stick in these games so I felt it was necessary to include it on my list.

UpUpDownDown Championship

eH9YmqT.jpgUUDD has already been referenced several times in past games, with their logo even made available in the creation suite. Why not add their title? We have seen unofficial WWE titles make their way into the game before, such as Zack Ryder's Internet title.

LeftRightLeftRight Championship

akLQmEb.jpgAnother title in the UUDD universe, introduced by Tyler Breeze.

WWE Universal Championship (The Fiend)

VidLeYP.jpgAlthough the reign was short and he didn't bring it back for his most recent title run, I'd love to see The Fiend's Universal title in game!

WWE Championship (Edge)

j4xnavd.jpgEdge '21 will no doubt be in this year, but hopefully they keep Edge '06 in for fans of this short lived belt!

And now some custom titles WWE sells on WWEShop that I'd love to see in 2K22:

WWF Championship (Mankind)

ON8SIFH.jpg

Intercontinental Championship (Razor Ramon)

6qbvC8o.jpg

Intercontinental Championship (Chyna)

64J7qkr.jpg

WWE Championship (Eddie Guerrero)

CSVfde2.jpg

World Heavyweight Championship (Ric Flair)

myGinbU.jpg

I'm not so much worried about belts so much as create a belt features, but I would like to see maybe some alternative versions, perhaps for whatever story mode the game has.

• 1 month later...

i would love if they brought back the '86 and '87 WWF championships they had in WWE'13/2K14/2K15. actually i think they should bring back all the classic  championships. i want CAC to be more in depth and detailed. i want see original plate piece designs. like ribbons, eagles, floral type stuff ect. and of course bring back the gem stones that we use to have back in the old THQ SvR games.

Personally im less concerned with what belts are in and more their purpose.
Its why i want story creator back or i dont know, just something like a photo studio mode where you can have wrestlers pose or so with the belts.

They serve very little purpose in the games, that is something i would like to see changed.
Have more animations, entrance/win, let us pose in the game, have them be more than just a weapon.

That would also be my wish for the MITB or other stuff you can win in tournaments.

• 1 month later...

I hope in the Custom Championship Mode:

Have the money terms:

Million, Billion, Trillion, Quadrillion, Quintillion, Sextillion,,Septillion, Octillion, Nonillion, Decillion, Undecillion, Duodecillion, Tredecillion, Quattuordecillion, Quindecillion, Hexdecillion, Septendecillion, Octodecillion, Novemdecillion, Vigintillion, Unvigintillion, Duovigintillion, Trevigintillion, Quattourvigintillion, Quinvigintillion, Hexvigintillion, Septenvigintillion, Octovigintillion, Novemvigintillion, Trigintillion, Untrigintillion, & Duotrigintillion.

Names for other countries and States names as well.

Match types names.

I hope we can have stipulations like theses:

• PPV Only Championship
  • Show only Championship
  • Special Match type only Championship
  • Options: Single, Tag, Trio, Mixed, Intergender
  • Options: Female, Male, Intergender

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Like I posed on the 2K forum

I get so much joy out of being a creator for these games. In my time, I've done a lot of research on championship belts, for accuracy's sake. Despite being a major title held by a litany of big name superstars (except Prince Iaukea ) the WCW World Television Championship hasn't been in a video game, or even on television since the year 2000. There have been replicas made, but I think they're mostly cheap things made with questionable legality. I think Figures Toy Company might have made an official replica, but if so, it was a very long time ago. I speak of the late 90s design. It has been theorized that WWE doesn't own the rights to either design (NWA, early 90s WCW, or late 90s WCW) of the television championship.

The reason I bring all this up is because Mattel recently revealed a Ricky Steamboat action figure with the late 90s WCW design of the TV Title belt. I honestly have never been a fan of this design due to the very weird WCW logos on it, but I'd love to have it in the 2K games for historical accuracy.

I'd also like to have the early 90s WCW version (don't need the TBS sideplates, for obvious reasons).

And this is unlikely due to last being seen in a Japanese promotion, but the extremely rare WCW Women's Championship...

• 2 months later...

Hope they include the ECW TV title and the WCW TV title. 
and being Rey Mysterio is the cover star , I would like the WCW cruiser weight tag team title. And f it, while we are at it, why not include the old WWF womens championship and WCW Womens championship 

35 minutes ago, AJC said:

Hope they include the ECW TV title and the WCW TV title. 
and being Rey Mysterio is the cover star , I would like the WCW cruiser weight tag team title. And f it, while we are at it, why not include the old WWF womens championship and WCW Womens championship 

RE: The WWF Women's Belt, are you referring to the  one they used from 85-89(The WM 1, used by Wendi Richter , and was used till Rockin Robin in 89) or the 94-95 one (the one used by Alundra Blayze/Madusa, the same one that wound up in the trash bin on Nitro and she brought out at he HOF induction) or both?

Archived