Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jeb ★

NXT Discussion Thread

How long is Santos out for? I hope they don't just have Legado accept Tony's ways and just become a regular part of their group. I guess better than nothing if Santos is expected to be out long.

Save my boy Wes Lee.

They did a great job into making GYD into a couple of creeps.

Bring back Apollo's theme. 😭😭😭

Edited by Fight Me.

i think “somewhat” sounds good. as much as i loved black & gold, there are things about 2.0 that i think are good so a mix would be nice, i just don’t know what that would entail. maybe more bangers, and every feud feeling more important and serious? the goofy shit is too much sometimes.

i honestly think the presentation could be touched up. i’m not saying go back to black & gold, and i don’t necessarily hate the paint splatter theme, but tbh it makes me not take anything too seriously, it feels very skippable. and the arena looks too cramped. that’s where i would start.

yeah something like that would be cool. they might not go with the white fill just bc it could possibly be conflicting. but tbh a nice glossy outline with no fill would work fine too

The booking is actually not that bad. In fact, I think its more of a return to form when they were on the WWE Network. It’s the creative, some of the talent, and the presentation that’s the problem. But if they keep the current philosophy of how they book, shuffle up the roster a little, and most crucially, TRASH most of their creative decisions — we could get something that’s more enjoyable to watch.

1 hour ago, Oresama said:

Bring back Poppy, dammit!

This 🙏🙏🙏 or if Io gets called up just bring her along lol

If they just put the tag titles back on Toxic Attraction, I just...I don't know lmao

LFG.

I still don't get why they changed Kacy's name when she was a bit of a celeb before WWE but whatever lol

Edited by Fight Me.

Hopefully Roddy is "running a little late" cause he's on his way to SmackDown.

Sarray's entrance in picture-in-pictute. The disrespect.

Edited by Fight Me.

Trips not just scrapping everything about NXT 2.0 and going back to proper NXT makes me sad.

I really can't watch NXT again until this happens.

Just now, Generations said:

Trips not just scrapping everything about NXT 2.0 and going back to proper NXT makes me sad.

I really can't watch NXT again until this happens.

He said he wants to make improvements but only if they make sense so I expect it'll be a slow transition and not just change everything overnight for the sake of it lol

so Cruz and Joaquin are just happy now?

11 minutes ago, EJ! said:

so Cruz and Joaquin are just happy now?

lmao nvm we back!