NXT Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

Guest Fight Me.
4 minutes ago, PaperThinWalls said:

Honestly, I’m really not that hyped about Cole/O’Reilly II. They failed to add enough intrigue for this one.

It's like Cole/O'Reilly XV for me lol Yeah I didn't like the first one at Takeover, should be easy to top it if they just keep it around 20 mins-ish.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, PaperThinWalls said:

BTW MSK sucks. They have zero appeal to me. They’re uninteresting. Moves, moves, and moves. That’s all I get from them.

I’ve got a problem with someone thinking they “deserve” something in wrestling, as opposed to having the charisma or the it-factor to truly warrant a spot at the top of the card, tag teams included. When they won the titles, Triple H said they deserved it for a long time. Why? They just got to the show. It’s a blank slate from there on...your Indy credentials mean nothing except with smart marks. Not to say I think MSK is bad...I like them. I’ve just had that problem with them and several other NXT signings over the past year or 3. I don’t care where you came from...can you put asses in seats and sell merch?

Edited by A N T I -

Guest Fight Me.

That white meat babyface, Cameron Grimes!

I hate when wrestlers recycle a move name lol

Edited by Fight Me.

okay, few things:

1. match was great, even if the result was predictable

2. not ready for Knight to get called up any time soon. i’m enjoying him more than i thought i would and i wanna see him have some more work-rate flavored matches, basically what they should have done with EC3. he would be a great character on the main roster but i think this is the best chance for him to mix the great character work with great ring work.

3. i’m so *censored*ing jealous of Knight’s physique man. he looks like he eats a lot and i’m currently on a cut and it *censored*ing sucks and i miss eating lmao

Edited by EJ!

Guest Fight Me.

Oddysey Jones worked a SD dark match last week, you already know Vince was fascinated with him. So this tourney may be the only time we see him in NXT.