NXT Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bro if i was thriving in NXT and this man came down to personally call me up and kill my credibility i would definitely at least consider violence, so extra security makes sense

I haven't seen Andre Chase since The Bravado Brothers were in CHIKARA.

I only know Guru Raaj from his NXT Title Match against Finn Bálor at Superstar Spectacle.

I only know Desmond Troy from his job matches and that he was originally announced for this year's Dusty Classic, teaming with Adonis. They were taken out and replaced with Ciampa & Thatcher which so far has worked out for everyone involved but Troy.

And I know Joe Gacy by name but haven't seen any of his work.

Edited by Oresama

Guest Fight Me.

This man took the NXT Champion Finn Bálor to the limit and couldn't even qualify for the Breakout tournament. Smh lol

9 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

That night was the start of a special time in NXT.

Really was ! The F4W TO was the first NXT PPV I ever watched. So R-Evolution was really a classic. 

and Finn joining NXT is really what got me to check out NJPW. 2014-2015 was such a revolutionary time in general

Credit:pwinsider

Spoiler on a return of an injury

WWE NXT star Tegan Nox officially returned to the ring tonight before Raw for a dark match against Toni Storm, PWInsider.com can exclusively confirm. 

As we have stated in the Elite section of PWInsider.com, the charging battery vignette on WWE NXT has been expected to be Nox.

Nox last competed in August of 2020.

Guest Fight Me.

Glad the heavy rain stopped here before this started so I can watch.

Love the Statue of Liberty props for this lol

AEW hasn't done a 2 hr+ episode of Dark since crowds returned, but they're doing one tonight. Wonder why? :lol:

Edited by Fight Me.