Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jeb ★

NXT Discussion Thread

I think I’ve watched like 2 or 3 episodes in full since they’ve rebranded. Really did kill my passion for the brand. 

It’s funny too, because I actually like some of the new stuff they’ve done too. I like the newer stars they’ve built. I like the set. I hate the logo though. But yeah, it’s not all bad. Just not for me, I hate that they use the NXT name with “2.0” attached, and I quite frankly, just don’t have time for it anymore. 

Breakker, Waller, Creed Brothers, Ivy Nile, and Tony D'Angelo have all been positive additions to the brand. And then you have Strong, Imperium, and Ciampa being used better than were just prior to the rebrand. So, it’s not all bad;  its ratio of good/bad is on par with any other wrestling show that I watch right now.

2.0 is on par with FCW and original NXT(Full Sail), I would even say RA era OVW. There is going to be some bad stuff that doesn’t click but there are going to be some gems. The Black and Gold era was great but I will admit it started to run its course and needed some sort of shakeup. Now 2.0 is a drastic change but it still serves its purpose and I’m interested to see how the positive acts of 2.0 do when they get called up. May be handled better then the Black and Gold era imo

34 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Blue ropes? WWE app roster tab says NXT's new color is green!

Might be for the Dusty classic

there’s no way they *censored*ing changed WALTER’s name to Gunther it’s impossible i refuse to believe that

I didn't even realize it was a name change, I just thought he was pronouncing WALTER with the V instead of W 😭

*censored*ed up part is i fully believe they’re aware. 2.0 has been all about gimmicks i wouldn’t be surprised if they lean into this and make him a Nazi.