Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jeb ★

NXT Discussion Thread

it could’ve been cool but i don’t trust WWE with nuance

After watching this again, I think they should put him and Gulak together immediately

I think they should put him and Gargano together as a lost brother tag team. 

Or if Gargano does leave, do a angle where they say he takes super solider serums and Chase is just repackaged as Johnny Gargano.

Lopez attire is 1000x better than the bullshit she wore last week

So if Johnny ends up not re-signing, does this storyline end with Dexter killing him? :lol:

Look at that beautiful yellow and black logo. :cry:

Edited by Fight Me.

It’s not that everything on this show is bad, but there’s too many things going on and too many new faces. It’s really hard to take it all in. 

biggest gripe i have is the gimmicks. i don’t mind gimmicks but i hate when it’s super clear which guys aren’t meant to be big time players and i don’t like super gimmicky attires. Andre Chase and Joe Gacy wrestling in Old Navy mannequin clothes bothers me. like why can’t they still get their characters across while wearing practical wrestling gear?

also, man…as a black dude who loves hip hop and the culture around it…Hit Row is a mess. they gotta rethink them. it just feels like “let’s shove as much black slang as we can in each of our promos and rhyme while we do it”. wrestling promo delivery and a ton of black slang is a very risky mix. Street Profits, New Day, and Bianca have figured out a good balance but Hit Row have not. everything (including the attires) is extremely forced and i would like them more if they shutup. they’re rappers but what rapper just goes around speaking in rhymes?

I don't hate it, just the logo lol The yellow one they showed during the Joe Gacy promo looked good. If they could just slap that on a plain white ring skirt then we're in business.

1 hour ago, Jeb ★ said:

GYV ftw.

lame as hell that Melo and Trick are heel just because they showed some edge.

Legado probably gets called up before Santos can win the NXT Title right?

Moto jacket and bootcut jeans. every week is just more confirmation of Bron’s stardom

he looks so much like the Punisher i wish that was his gimmick