Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Fight Me.

Yeah, they really took the Triple H out of the brand lol

I wonder if 205 Live goes through any more changes? Probably not lmao

Edited by Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

I hate the logo even more since people have brought up its not centered and the edges ain't even the same length lmao

Just realized...are we gonna get new sets of titles with the new logo? The main three still feel so new to me, despite it being 5 years now since they got rid of the originals.

5 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

I hate the logo even more since people have brought up its not centered and the edges ain't even the same length lmao

There are literally videos out there that point this out, its crazy.
But it explains why my eyes keep focusing mainly on the N...super interesting how something like this can really affect our perception.

Still, im willing to give them a chance, maybe they do something unique here and all.
Sure it will suck that the WWEs best brand wont be around as it is anymore, but it could be interesting.

Because i like seeing Wrestler evolve over time, noticing how they get more comfortable in the ring etc.
Tay Conti is one of those examples, looking at her when she first came on and now...cool to see how much she grew and learned.

11 hours ago, Jmerc said:

Lmao all these people getting worked up about a logo.

It's more than just about a logo. The brand is changing beyond that and do you really believe the show being rebooted along with any changes(especially if rumors are true) that it'll be better than how it was or is now?