NXT Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

Guest Fight Me.

I see why Vince loves Odyssey Jones and I love him too.

I'm not sure if I *Censored* with Tian Sha without Xia Li and vice versa. I get why Vince would want Xia but Tian Sha is the total package together.

Edited by Fight Me.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cole/O’Reilly segment was good. Cole was phenomenal on the mic as always but KO held his own for the most part.

Knight/Grimes developed nicely this week. This is how I wanted Butler Grimes to be in this feud. And Knight is so friggin’ good, He’s so underrated. Him being the asshole is what makes this feud work.

Kross/Joe hype video was fantastic. This is the Kross I want to see more. He came across more natural.

Main event was solid. Not sure about Dragunov losing in his first appearance on NXT, though.

Guest Fight Me.

And she took the L against Aliyah with the worst DDT I've ever seen. 😔😔😔

Oddysey Jones and Austin Theory worked this episode too. It looks like these 4, as well as Xia Li and Riddick Moss are going up.

So is Austin Theory's theme always gonna say 23 years old? He's 24. :lol: And they should remove the yell from Gargano's theme in his. He still does the high five taunt but then he points at his tron so I gusss it works.

Oddysey Jones is gonna get over with every crowd, super likeable. I don't recall what he won with on NXT, but I guess the middle rope Frog Splash he used here is different enough from Otis' Splash. :lol:

Edited by Fight Me.

44 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

And she took the L against Aliyah with the worst DDT I've ever seen. 😔😔😔

Oddysey Jones and Austin Theory worked this episode too. It looks like these 4, as well as Xia Li and Riddick Moss are going up.

So is Austin Theory's theme always gonna say 23 years old? He's 24. :lol: And they should remove the yell from Gargano's theme in his. He still does the high five taunt but then he points at his tron so I gusss it works.

Oddysey Jones is gonna get over with every crowd, super likeable. I don't recall what he won with on NXT, but I guess the middle rope Frog Splash he used here is different enough from Otis' Splash. :lol:

holy hell Riddick Moss is still around? i was just thinking about him

The purple brand will now occasionally play host to matches where one or multiple Superstars eclipse the 205-pound weight limit, setting the stage for a colossal main event between Gacy and Briggs!

https://www.wwe.com/shows/wwe-205-live/article/gacy-to-battle-briggs-jiro-to-take-on-waller-on-205-live

Cause they don't have enough Cruiserweights in their roster lol

Guest Fight Me.

Bro, just...bring back Superstars or Heat or something lol Or pull the trigger and do the rumored NXT Evolve show. I heard they did secret tapings with Tino Sabatelli as one of the faces, I don't think it worked out lol

I always thought Cruiserweights should’ve been NXT exclusive until it was proven to work, and the 205 show should’ve been changed to an all female show. I watch cruiserweights to watch “car crash spot fest wrestling”, not to watch a bunch of guys who look like me have the same kind of matches as the big guys. I’m interested in what goes on with the women in wrestling without wanting to sit through god awful television shows.

Edited by A N T I -