NXT Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

8 hours ago, PaperThinWalls said:

So are why these episodes taped?

My guess is the same reason the final episodes of Black & Gold were also taped, i.e. they need additional time to reconfigure the CWC/NXT Arena/Performance Centre/whatever else you want to call it.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

23 hours ago, PaperThinWalls said:

I really hate Apollo's gimmick. Every vignette they air is guaranteed to be dorky, dumb, and fake. It's bringing down Waller too because he has to sell this corny ass shit.

They easily could have explained it as Crews dreaming something or “seeing” something and then he put together a video to show it. Similar to how Darby Allin makes his little videos for AEW. But the unexplained “visions” are super hokey.

Edited by BestInTheWorld614

Credit: Fightful Select

Fightful Select has learned that NXT talent has been informed that December 10th is internally slated for an NXT WWE PLE. That's the same day as ROH Final Battle, but as of now we haven't heard that the two events are running directly against one another. ROH is scheduled to run in the afternoon, with NXT planning to run at night. 

As of now, the plan is to hold the event from the WWE Performance Center, and it's expected to be announced by this Saturday's NXT Halloween Havoc show.

Well, that was Ilja's sendoff last night. Looks like he'll be showing up in NXT Europe which is such a bummer.

Simone Johnson finally debuted. Naturally she has a fake, manufactured name like everyone else does, and she's in Schism... which does not make me very enthusiastic.

There's another spooky gimmick coming apparently...

I'm not big on the idea of Rock's daughter in the 'Schism' stable. (Seems like a forced fit). - Honestly, they could have stuck her with Bloodline on the main roster and just had her learn how to work by being around some of the best. (Something that is working incredibly well for Dominic Mysterio, IMO).

Edited by Generations

Yeah, I honestly don't care about The Schism. Gacy fails at being creepy, and I miss the Grizzled Young Veterans. I don't know how good Ava is, but I just hope for god's sake they don't eventually force her down our throats for being the daughter of a legend, like someone we know.

• 2 weeks later...