Jeb ★

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

This sucks. Imperium should be their old selves, music and all. They should still have Alexander Wolfe too and Timothy Thatcher should've eventually joined em too. This is all wrong.

And they should be called Ringkampf, right?

Guest Fight Me.
2 hours ago, dje_wba said:

And they should be called Ringkampf, right?

Exactly.

Nah I think I like the Imperium name more actually lmao

Guest Fight Me.

Just remembered Waller and Sanga challenged last week. Nooo god please no.

I love the Creed Bros but idk if I see it happening after Pretty Deadly left them laying. They gonna hot shot the titles onto Pretty Deadly, perhaps?

Edited by Fight Me.

Credit:pwinsider

Spoiler on tag team titles..

WWE NXT will hold a five team gauntlet to crown the new NXT Tag Team Champions on tomorrow night's NXT 2.0 on the USA Network.

The match will feature Pretty Deadly vs. Grayson Waller & Sanga vs. The Creed Brothers vs. Legado del Fantasma's Joaquin Wilde & Raul Mendoza vs. Josh Briggs & Brooks Jensen.

WWE released then-NXT Tag Team Champion Nash Carter on 4/6 after his wife, wrestler Kimber Lee, posted a number of allegations against him on social media in regard to alleged abuse as well as a photo of Carter with his mustache shaved to appear like Adolf Hitler, making a Nazi salute.  

While the context of the photo (and when it was taken) is obviously not clear, there is no way WWE was going to retain someone seen doing something so reprehensible and we are told the photo is what led to the release.    Carter, formerly one half of MSK, debuted for NXT in January 2021.  Prior to that run, he was one third of the Rascals in Impact Wrestling. 

Carter's MSK partner, Wes Lee, remains with WWE as of this writing, but obviously will need a new creative direction.

Guest Fight Me.

Realizing the titles I downloaded on 2K used the North American title sideplates I think lol

The NXT on the main title being silver instead of gold like before kinda sucks tbh.

Edited by Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

Hmm I wonder if Solo will win this to add to The Bloodline storyline currently going on? Naomi is champ right now too and I guess Tamina could win the 24/7 title too lol

Guest Fight Me.

This crowd wack booing my boy Grimes. Acting like they weren't yelling "TO THE MOON" all last year.

Let's go LDF. 😤😤😤 If Waller wins I swear.

Oh yeah, Waller is working hurt? There's still hope.

Edited by Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

Just realized they changed Pretty Deadly's singles names lol They could be great characters if they give them promo time.

C'mon Dakota!!!

Edited by Fight Me.