Jeb ★

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, EJ! said:

dawg i have literally never seen anyone talk about Xyon Quinn. does anybody have an opinion about this guy? he looks so much like a CAW to me i made somebody almost exactly like him in SvR 2008

He sucks. Bodybuilder type that has a body and nothing else. Reeks John Laurinaitis guy to me.

Guest Fight Me.

I think it's MSK but idk...the graffiti reminded me of their partner Trey Miguel with his Miles Morales gimmick lol

Edited by Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

People say the stylish pants could be a hint to Pretty Deadly from NXT UK. Idk they never came off as tough guys to me (even though they're former champs) to be going up against the Creed Brothers lol

I actually caught the pants and thought maybe Breezango came back for a sec lmao

Guest Fight Me.

Kinda hard to do a tourney when you don't really have a women's tag division lol Idk how to feel about them challenging Mandy instead too, I think I'd rather see Io & KLR win the tag titles tbh. Now I just see Mandy retaining lol

Edited by Fight Me.

6 hours ago, Jmerc said:

They botched the Women’s Dusty Classic imo.

Yeah, they did. They converted their shot at the tag titles into a shot for the Women’s title and now it’s a four-way? What a burial. I mean I agree the tag titles don’t mean much but damn, you don’t need to tell us that yourselves. lol

The women’s division is consistently the worst thing on NXT each week. Lots of bad or mediocre wrestling and the dumbest storylines with terrible, fake line-readings for promos.

On a brighter note, the Gunther/Duke match was solid. Those chops, man. Wow!

The part that makes the whole Cup result not make sense is that Choo/Kai are probably getting the tag title shot anyway. So why not have Toxic Attraction cause a distraction and have Choo/Kai win the match and that way you can still get to the fatal 4 way with Io and KLR being upset that Mandy got involved.

Guest Fight Me.

I feel like I said this the other week, but it hurts me seeing Kushida stuck on Level Up just taking Ls week after week now. We need to save him.

Guest Fight Me.

Ivy needs to get better at selling, unless she's supposed to be no selling lol

Has she always been used as a face? She's gotten good reactions on Level Up too.

Edited by Fight Me.

17 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Ivy needs to get better at selling, unless she's supposed to be no selling lol

Has she always been used as a face? She's gotten good reactions on Level Up too.

i think Diamond Mine in general have softly turned face

Cora sounds like Bayley

Guest Fight Me.
7 minutes ago, EJ! said:

2/3 of Toxic Attraction >>>

okay 75% of Gigi + 100% of Mandy to be precise 

What's the 15%? Darby Allin?