Jeb ★

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, Mani-Man said:

So, they gave the Austrian wrestlers whos nickname is "Ring General" a new name, that one of a German Nazi Commander? Aha, do we wanna make bets how much more they can *Censored* this up in the next weeks and months?

He’s gonna cut a promo like “this mat is sacred, this mat is pure” and other sus gimmicky keywords

Walter feels like just another roster member now, curious how he's booked the next 2 weeks and in the rumble..

I'm on record saying I think he's gone from wwe well before summer starts..

Hope I'm wrong, case he's damn Great..

Guest Fight Me.

They better do WALTER a solid and call up Jinny to NXT US at least. Brother's gotta be starving...(unless he's been flying back and forth since the move).

I suppose they changed it because they want to brand it and secure it, the things is, he has pretty good legacy already... how do you even explain this? a name change out of the blue... then agan it's WWE lol

but seriuosly no ideas less goofy than GUNTHER? 

Edited by AONO.

2 hours ago, dje_wba said:

If he wasn't willing to put up with it, he wouldn't have relocated to the US.

He is European...we are polite people, he wouldnt have gone "*Censored* you".
I can see them throwing this name at him in the last minute and him being just too nice.

1 hour ago, AONO. said:

I suppose they changed it because they want to brand it and secure it, the things is, he has pretty good legacy already... how do you even explain this? a name change out of the blue... then agan it's WWE lol

but seriuosly no ideas less goofy than GUNTHER? 

Sure because the WWE hate paying their Talent even one cent more than they absolutly have to.
And i get that with the character and all they want to stick to the gimmick...and lets be honest, WALTER isnt really the most marketable name...but Gunther? Really? Gunther?
We here in Germany and Austria dont like the name very much, couldnt they have choosen a less goofy name?
And i dont think people realize how strange it looks that the name they choose is incredible coincidental...its a very strange situation.

Yeah, I know there are exceptions like Doudrop and the Retribution people but the general tendency seems to be the talent themselves are the ones who come up their name or at least have significant involvement, especially when they’re in NXT. Bron Breakker? That was Breakker. Karrion Kross? That was Kross. Franky Monet? Damian Priest? Gigi Dolin? That was them.

Guest Fight Me.

Not sure if it's the Riddle alliance that finally turned this crowd around on MSK or if it was Izzy's parents getting called out on their bullshit lmao

I thought Bron was holding a silver title for some reason lol

Edited by Fight Me.

25 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Not sure if it's the Riddle alliance that finally turned this crowd around on MSK or if it was Izzy's parents getting called out on their bullshit lmao

I thought Bron was holding a silver title for some reason lol

i would guess both. i think i remember crowds starting to get on board literally as soon as Izzy’s parents got exposed.

hope Vince is keeping an eye on Santos because he deserves stardom whenever he gets called up