NXT Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think I’ve watched like 2 or 3 episodes in full since they’ve rebranded. Really did kill my passion for the brand. 

It’s funny too, because I actually like some of the new stuff they’ve done too. I like the newer stars they’ve built. I like the set. I hate the logo though. But yeah, it’s not all bad. Just not for me, I hate that they use the NXT name with “2.0” attached, and I quite frankly, just don’t have time for it anymore. 

Breakker, Waller, Creed Brothers, Ivy Nile, and Tony D'Angelo have all been positive additions to the brand. And then you have Strong, Imperium, and Ciampa being used better than were just prior to the rebrand. So, it’s not all bad;  its ratio of good/bad is on par with any other wrestling show that I watch right now.

2.0 is on par with FCW and original NXT(Full Sail), I would even say RA era OVW. There is going to be some bad stuff that doesn’t click but there are going to be some gems. The Black and Gold era was great but I will admit it started to run its course and needed some sort of shakeup. Now 2.0 is a drastic change but it still serves its purpose and I’m interested to see how the positive acts of 2.0 do when they get called up. May be handled better then the Black and Gold era imo

Guest Fight Me.

Who would've thought 205 Live would outlive the Cruiserweight title but here we are. Just rename this NXT Superstars or something lol

Edited by Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

I think with the Riddle rub that MSK could make it to the finals again, but I think the Creed Brothers will take it.

Edited by Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

New LA Knight intro reminds me of his Impact theme lol

Blue ropes? WWE app roster tab says NXT's new color is green!

Edited by Fight Me.