NXT Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

Guest Fight Me.

Starting 205 Live now..

Amari Miller got the Emma bubbles! Guess they found that machine. :lol:

Idk why, this episode feels huge with talent like Sarray and the Creed Brothers.

I believe one of these dudes the Creed Bros squashed is Rhea Ripley's BF.

I actually don't mind 205 Live becoming the NXT version of WWE Main Event...just change the name. Reminds me of late WWECW becoming basically what the rebooted NXT would become in 2012. Maybe bring back Superstars lol

Edited by Fight Me.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 10/5/2021 at 8:48 PM, Jmerc said:

I have a lot of fun watching NXT

Same. A lot of different wrestlers (with actual CHARACTERS and GIMMICKS) being showcased, with the good combination of wrestling. 

I feel like a lot of the fans who complain about NXT 2.0 have been spoiled by 2014-2021 NXT, which felt like ROH/PWG on a bigger scale (which is ironically what AEW is right now). People forget NXT at its core is/was a true developmental show, and we're actually seeing guys/gals who've been sitting around in the Performance Center over the past several months get some shine.

I'd like to think Bron Breakker, Carmello Hayes, Mandy Rose, Diamond Mine, LDF, and Tony D'Angelo will be some of the bigger names in NXT going forward.

I just wish WWE didn't draft Hit Row to the main roster this soon, although I understand why. I think they're kinda ready for RAW/SD, but NXT 2.0 seemed like such a good fit. I'm sure Hit Row will get more love and better reactions than they did from the regular NXT crowd. 

My small concerns about Hit Row are B-Fab still being green (from the two matches i saw her in lmao) and their promo style not really translating well over the main roster audience, even after toning down the freestyle rhyming. I like watching them though, just a surprising decision to call them up already cause they barely formed the faction a couple months ago

The charisma alone is what'll win them over. Thankfully Ashante & Top Dolla are a tag team, so hopefully they'll mask the other's weaknesses and stuff. And yeah, B-Fab is a lot worse in the ring than I was expecting her to be lmfao... just keep her in the background as the valet/eye candy while she trains more lol.

My only concern is that the main roster will make Hit Row come off as corny after a while. 

Edited by Stvrstruck

Hit Row is/was corny from the start. 

I was waiting for a gimmick like that or something, it's needed, but the implementation is... eh. A lot of times it just comes off as awkward. 

But then again, musician gimmick are always weird. I mean, Swerve just suddenly became a rapper or Adonis a producer, or... whatever. But they are not really musicians, they are wrestlers? Why are they fighting? Are they actually making any music?

Edited by AONO.

-dawg that Cole feud *censored*ed KOR. feel like he gets booed so much now

-cannot take Wagner seriously. he looks like a caw i would make to test out my other caws movesets

Edited by EJ!

Guest Fight Me.

I know you wanna jump ship, Kyle. I know you heard the reDRagon theme on Dynamite last week and it made you feel some type of way. 😤😤😤

Edited by Fight Me.