Jeb ★

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Fight Me.

So if Johnny ends up not re-signing, does this storyline end with Dexter killing him? :lol:

Look at that beautiful yellow and black logo. :cry:

Edited by Fight Me.

biggest gripe i have is the gimmicks. i don’t mind gimmicks but i hate when it’s super clear which guys aren’t meant to be big time players and i don’t like super gimmicky attires. Andre Chase and Joe Gacy wrestling in Old Navy mannequin clothes bothers me. like why can’t they still get their characters across while wearing practical wrestling gear?

also, man…as a black dude who loves hip hop and the culture around it…Hit Row is a mess. they gotta rethink them. it just feels like “let’s shove as much black slang as we can in each of our promos and rhyme while we do it”. wrestling promo delivery and a ton of black slang is a very risky mix. Street Profits, New Day, and Bianca have figured out a good balance but Hit Row have not. everything (including the attires) is extremely forced and i would like them more if they shutup. they’re rappers but what rapper just goes around speaking in rhymes?

Guest Fight Me.

I don't hate it, just the logo lol The yellow one they showed during the Joe Gacy promo looked good. If they could just slap that on a plain white ring skirt then we're in business.