NXT Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

2 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Yeah, him. He got called out during Speaking Out too but nothing.

Speaking of, it's Josh Briggs.

oh wow him too

Briggs is just gonna be around i guess. bro even deleted his Twitter because shit got too hot but whatever. at least he looks like less of a dork than he did in Evolve.

wasn’t Amari one of the 16 signings like a month ago? they are not wasting time with the new talent.

Edited by EJ!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Fight Me.

Bro did Angel Garza's Wing Clipper basically.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Elias.

I didn't know Von Wagner was a second gen star too.

Edited by Fight Me.

is Trick’s thing repeating things for emphasis?

i won’t even lie to you, if Mandy Rose so much as breathed near me my entire lower half would simply explode 

also the hilarious thing (to me) about that segment was i know Darby can’t beat Trick’s ass

Edited by EJ!

-i hope when Bron gets called up they have a storyline where he reclaims the Steiner name on his way to winning a championship. or don’t even wait that long, do that shit when he beats Ciampa.

-the Breakker Breaker?

-yeah Bron Breakker >>>>>>>>>. just get him back to Rex Steiner PLEASE

-2.0 is dope. can’t wait till everybody gets settled in.

Edited by EJ!

A lot of fresh, new and young faces that it's like my NXT in my 2k20 universe. They're also very similar but nah I am intrigued and I was disappointed about wwe focusing on brand new homegrown talent to fit the wwe style but it's actually cool that NXT is now truly more about next generations of stars than mostly just an indy type product under the wwe brand. It's more like FCW than I expected and that's also pretty cool.

Still mixed on the colorful logos and that's why I haven't downloaded one from 2k20's community creations yet and there are some good ones already but I will say the lighting is a great difference that I welcome, which I didn't expect to 

Guest Fight Me.

ngl I didn't even pay attention to his promo so I didn't even notice they introduced a "woke left" heel character lmao

Edited by Fight Me.