NXT Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

personally, i thought the darkness of NXT was getting tired. i’ve been sick of black mats for a while and tbh i would’ve been fine if they just changed the mat color to a traditional blueish gray or light gray but i like the entire overhaul. it makes things feel big and i can’t to wait to see some true banger matches on this set.

as for the show itself, i think if you watched it knowing what the purpose is, the pros outweighed the cons. i didn’t like Knight taking two Ls in a night but i trust him to smooth talk his way out of not seeming like a loser and now we have established a new guy to keep an eye on. i will say KOR being randomly booted outta the title match for the Wagner dude was a step too far but it gives KOR a couple directions to go in when he comes back.

overall, if you regularly watch NXT, the only differences were all the new faces and the wedding segment which they were building up to for months now so even if you didn’t like the segment, you can’t be mad that it happened. plus it was *censored*ing hilarious.

Its weird and inconsistent thing that i dont get the purpose off.
Even if you say they dont want people to associate him with Scott, what about all the other talent who is second or third generation?
They constantly go with Charlotte that she is Ric Flairs daughter, with Orton etc...but with Rick Steiners son they literally ban any mentioning of his Father?

Again i keep wondering how this company can make so much money and all when they behave this weird.

Edited by Mani-Man

Guest Fight Me.

They didn't do shit for 205 Live (graphics wise).

If/when they do, they can call it 2.05 Live now since there's no more weight limit!!! I'll expect a check in the mail for the idea.

This one girl basically has Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now) as her theme and it rules.

They need to shorten Boa's theme to the good part of the theme. You know, the part after Xia Li's little dance routine. Boa makes it to the ring too fast before the song gets good lol

450 Double Stomp was sick lol

Edited by Fight Me.

Rewatched some stuff from the new NXT  and I'm warming up to the presentation already. I ain't a colorful guy but don't know, I guess it's not as bad as I was expecting. I'm still iffy on the new direction but I am intrigued by some of the new talent and Ciampa as the new world champion is cool!

I'm not also not known for being humorous but that wedding segment..got me!

Guest Fight Me.

This title match should be the main event tbh.

Felt like a short reign for Kushida, but let's go Roddy.

Oh *Censored*, Waller is the worst dude on 205 Live.

AYE GABAGOOL.

Edited by Fight Me.

16 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

This title match should be the main event tbh.

Felt like a short reign for Kushida, but let's go Roddy.

Oh *Censored*, Waller is the worst dude on 205 Live.

AYE GABAGOOL.

Waller is bro with the shorts right?