• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Fight Me.
2 minutes ago, Jmerc said:

"NXT 2.0" has got to go ASAP

Just call it NXT 

I'd imagine it'll stick around for a year or two just like "SmackDown Live" lmao

Edited by Fight Me.

feel like we might have us a star on our hands. they seriously should consider just changing his name back to Rex Steiner. Bron Breaker sounds like a Ben 10 villain. they love second gen talent without the name value for some reason.

Edited by EJ!

I get that they wanted to take a different direction, fresh look and whatnot but this reset is just random. 

Definetely regressed in terms of presentation. Why not hold on to CWC name? Why the look of a small studio show with the bright lights showing everything and tearing down the evolution of NXT?

I mean get it, but it's shitty. Of all the things that needed a hard reset NXT wasn't it lol. Tweaking, sure, but idk.

It was fun to watch NXT as it grew and constantly evolve, but this is just another thing that makes sense for the factory but little for consumer. It's not fun.

It would be interesting to see HHHs perspective on all this. He is a company man, sure, and he pribably sees things in this as good too, but this feels like they wanted to put him in his place and tell him that he went too far with his vision.

1 hour ago, Graeme Jones said:

Just started to watch NXT 2.0, and after 20 mins in? I gave up. Can't take this shit serious with those *censored*ing colours! Why fix what isn't broken?!

Having seen the new presentation, it’s not my thing. I prefer something closer to the old aesthetic. That said, the reason they made the change (and several others) seems to be due the lack of growth NXT experienced after they moved to Tuesdays. All the other wrestling shows have seen increased ratings except NXT. So the powers-that-be saw NXT wasn’t performing like they wanted and decided to make some changes to gain a wider (younger) audience.