Jeb ★

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Siul LXXXV said:

Joe is injured again for real or it's just a story to go into the new direction of nxt with the focus on newer stars?

When’s the last time a guy dropped a title belt through a worked injury? In what sense would that make? If you want the guy not champion then have him put your next champion over by losing to him in a match. So it’s highly unlikely that it’s a work. 

5 minutes ago, BestInTheWorld614 said:

I think the injury is legit. What better way to bring in a new era than having someone new win the title off the “old guard”. 

If you want a clean start, its smarter to have a tournament or big Title match for the Vacant title to start a new Era fresh.
I dont know, this seems way too neat for my taste.
He is injured and must relinquish the title so that it can be fought for in the Main Event of their NXT 2.0 debut event, which coincidentially starts soon after that?

But you are not wrong, especially if the rumors are true and Joes new role is being a Trainer/Mentor.
Taking the title off of Joe would have given the new Champion incredible momentum.

I dont know, i dont want this to be a legit injury because that would suck for Joe in general.

Credit;pwinsider

PWInsider.com has learned that going forward, the Capitol Wrestling Center name will not be used in reference to the WWE Performance Center on WWE NXT programming.

The current plan is to simply refer to the venue as the home of NXT.

The initial name was a reference to the old Capitol Wrestling territory run by Vince McMahon Sr

my money is on him being the Big E Langston of NXT 2.0 eventually 

which i’m all for btw

also, can Seth be considered an NXT-grown talent? i feel like his time in ROH wasn’t significant enough to consider him a big indy guy. plus, NXT trained his lisp away and taught him the great promo and acting skills that eventually lead to the amazing character work he does now. kinda hoping Carmelo has the same trajectory as him.

Edited by EJ!

1 hour ago, EJ! said:

my money is on him being the Big E Langston of NXT 2.0 eventually 

which i’m all for btw

also, can Seth be considered an NXT-grown talent? i feel like his time in ROH wasn’t significant enough to consider him a big indy guy. plus, NXT trained his lisp away and taught him the great promo and acting skills that eventually lead to the amazing character work he does now. kinda hoping Carmelo has the same trajectory as him.

Wasn't he mostly an FCW than NXT

1 hour ago, Austin3035 said:

Wasn't he mostly an FCW than NXT

true. makes him seem even more like a homegrown talent.

-here we go. not hating the graphics so far.

-this dude sounds exactly like his dad holy shit lmaoo. speaking of which, i randomly came across Scott Steiner in Walmart. 

-yeah i like this so far. looks like an evolved FCW.

-why would Knight agree to a match before his title match?

-“Dog faced gremlin mentality” nice one Vic. Bron looks like Jon Bernthal

Edited by EJ!

2 minutes ago, EJ! said:

i’m not sure if this is the son that played football at my rival high school.

EDIT: okay apparently all of Rick’s sons did. this is the youngest one. kinda crazy

Kinda crazy that he’s from Woodstock lol. And he went to KSU down the street from me. 

3 minutes ago, Bushy. said:

Kinda crazy that he’s from Woodstock lol. And he went to KSU down the street from me. 

yeah i remember he’s the only reason i met Scott for the first time. he came to the football game to watch. he was dressed like Sandman from Spiderman 3 lol

Josh Briggs 😑

Edited by EJ!