• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, EJ! said:

-Mandy Rose titties tittying

-these on-location segments have kinda run their course

You talking about The Way segments? I can’t say I was ever a fan. It’s like RAW’s production value mixed with BTE’s humor.

The Creed Brothers left a good first impression on me. Very promising. Solid squash.

1 hour ago, PaperThinWalls said:

You talking about The Way segments? I can’t say I was ever a fan. It’s like RAW’s production value mixed with BTE’s humor.

The Creed Brothers left a good first impression on me. Very promising. Solid squash.

yes. i’m glad i’m seemingly in the minority though. i see most everyone else seemed to enjoy them.

i’m a sucker for suplex machines so i agree about the Creed Brothers. just need to get them some better gear.

Dumb Name, but im surprised that many didnt saw it coming or are upset. 

The Man tried to build a Brand around himself while the wwe wanted to take their workers Twitch Accounts from them to prevent any Brand building. 

Did people Really expect him to keep his unique Name? 

Be glad it wasnt something even dumber. 

i see a lot of people questioning the legitimacy of this injury and i gotta admit i had the same fleeting cynicism as well. i mostly think it’s real but the timing of it is extremely coincidental. also the lack of specifics regarding the injury and him not performing since Takeover also doesn’t help. granted, he could’ve hurt himself in a non-wrestling way but i don’t know it’s all just odd. i highly doubt he’s ever getting that belt back.

Guest Fight Me.

IT'S KNIGHT TIME.

Damn, it sucks how I'd be happy with any of them but Ciampa. And I still love Ciampa, just think there's more to be done with Thatcher. And he isn't the star he was years ago as a heel.