NXT Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

Guest Fight Me.

Weird, I thought Franky was tryna steal away the RSB, not replace Aliyah in it lol

Half an entrance? Well, Johnny's not winning lol

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Fight Me.

What if Mandy just does Sonya's authority role on NXT? Lol I was listening to a couple people saying NXT needs a female authority figure since Joe and Regal can't get physical with them.

Guest Fight Me.

Hearing about fans leaving the show early, not sure if during the main event or when Gargano didn't win. But yeah, people don't seem happy with Kross as champion lol

Credit:pwinsider

As seen on last night's edition of WWE NXT,

Raw star Mandy Rose

has migrated to the NXT brand.

We are told that move is full-time and she is no longer an active member of the Raw roster. 

The Tuesday 7/27 episode of WWE NXT will not air on the USA Network.  That week, the episode will broadcast at 8 PM EST on Syfy.

There is no word whether additional episodes could be shifted to SyFy as NBC Universal broadcasts the Olympic games

12 hours ago, EJ! said:

damn that’s not good. i don’t understand what’s THAT bad about him

There's nothing THAT good about him is what's wrong. Dude is boring in the ring and out of it. Plus getting hotshotted to the title tends to sour people on you unless you do something REALLY special with it.

The 7/27 and 8/3 episode of WWE NXT will each be broadcast on Syfy due to the Olympics airing on the USA Network.

The 7/27 broadcast will be live.  There will be a taping on 7/28 at the Capitol Wrestling Center as well so it appears 8/3 will be taped in advance.

Diamond Mine losing already? *Sigh* All they had to do was actually… y’know… use Bivens and the babyfaces could have lost without looking like geeks.

Why is this jobber getting so much offense?

Please don’t pair Mandy Rose with Monet. The Robert Stone stuff is unnecessary as it is.