NXT Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

Guest Fight Me.

MALCOLM BIVENS LFG!!!! Happy to see Roddy again, though I swear he was moving up. Not familiar with Suzuki, but look forward to what he can do. Rust got the Shawn Spears spot in the group. :lol:

Roddy couldn't get his wife in the group? Lol At least they didn't hire Tessa Blanchard like some believed this group was for.

Edited by Fight Me.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Fight Me.

It seems they signed Suzuki as a trainer, and I guess he was so good they put him on the roster. That's awesome.

Edited by Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

Brock Jr. has entered the chat.

It sucks following him though, he retweets every compliment and I'm just like where are all these fans from??? He hasn't wrestled anywhere lmao

Guest Fight Me.

CWC sucks usually but they seemed to have taken a liking to Ikeman Jiro! Love to see it.

Plus he has nice anime theme music!

On 6/23/2021 at 5:39 PM, Fight Me. said:

Brock Jr. has entered the chat.

It sucks following him though, he retweets every compliment and I'm just like where are all these fans from??? He hasn't wrestled anywhere lmao

He’s honestly really smart. Dude knows how to market himself good. Even if he sucks in the ring he’ll have a huge following because he’s interactive and has a good look. He followed me on Twitter a few months ago for liking a tweet 💀

Say what you want, but small stuff like this will help him sell merch and stuff in the future. 

Guest Fight Me.

Great closing moments. CWC seems hyped for once!

If Joe doesn't get cleared by Summerslam season, who takes the title off Kross? Or does Kross just vacate it when he moves up?

Edited by Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.
3 minutes ago, PaperThinWalls said:

Should have had Zoey get the win. She needs more credibility than Io.

Maybe she could get the pin in the title match.

Love the Feast Your Eyes as her finish too. Different from T-Bar's, though it's not like he hits it much nowadays anyway.

Edited by Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

They just not gonna bring up ACH won that tournament lol

Kross doing his Main Event entrance. :hqhq:

Edited by Fight Me.

I know this sounds preposterous, but Roddy really could be NXT champ or a transitional champ at the least if they allowed him to be completely go all in with his PWG Shitty Little Boots heel champ gimmick.