Official Money in the Bank Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that really was a New Japan ass ending. i dig it. simplicity works wonders.

again, shout out to Michael Cole. he was fantastic for the entire main event and his reaction to Cena was legendary

Man, it still feels so surreal having Edge back in the ring. On another note, I'm sick and tired of overpushed Charlotte; hopefully this means Becky comes back on Raw to challenge her. I'd say have Nikki cash in on her as an alternative, but Charlotte would just take the title back from her next time anyway..

Also I feel rested enough from Cena. It's been quite a long time, I'm ready to have him at the top again.

1 hour ago, T-Hell said:

Man, it still feels so surreal having Edge back in the ring. On another note, I'm sick and tired of overpushed Charlotte; hopefully this means Becky comes back on Raw to challenge her. I'd say have Nikki cash in on her as an alternative, but Charlotte would just take the title back from her next time anyway..

Also I feel rested enough from Cena. It's been quite a long time, I'm ready to have him at the top again.

You need a strong heel and Charlotte does a great job of that and heels having titles do a lot better than faces with titles and Ripley's not really a face so she can't be she's more of a tweener she didn't really have the crowd behind her as for Becky I'm pretty sure she's going to come back today and she'll be the strong face for the trifecta

Cause they don't know how to book faces most of the times. They just do happy go lucky naive idiots who every match and every feud seem like rookies who didn't learn anything. They did well with McIntyre though.

Except they do cuz look what they do with Becky Ripley is a tweener she looks like a heel but can be a face and she can work both here's how I see it

Charlotte flair equals triple mega heel

Becky Lynch equals to rock mega face

Ripley  is  Stone Cold tweener

4 hours ago, The Nerd said:

Roidless? Ugh…..

he’s not wrong. Cena may not have been on Benoit shit but there are definitely things you can take that won’t get detected and that help a ton. now that he’s not carrying a billion dollar corporation on his back, he’s relaxed off of it. remember when he came back in 3 months from an injury that was supposed to take close to a year to recover from? do the math, that wasn’t just willpower.

8 minutes ago, The Nerd said:

I don’t like to assume shit like that. It muddies the experience as a fan. 

not for me, i don’t really care because he’s still an insanely hard worker, it’s just hard for a regular human to maintain that work rate without some help with recovery. my thing is, as long as everyone knows what they’re doing and they’re healthy and not hurting anybody else, then have at it.

I'm kinda surprised there's John Cena fans on here. Besides the Dr. of Thugononics gimmick, I was never a fan and felt he was over pushed and overrated although he was tolerable at times but his 15x wwe championship resume is such bs!

I'm worried he'll beat Roman and get his record breaking 16th title reign but that said, I'm okay with him being back now for Summerslam or however long as it'll probaly still be part time and I get/respect that his return is huge for a lot of fans and there's a whole generation of fans as not everyone grew up with wrestling pre-ruthless aggression era like I did. This is to some people what Rock's return was for me or whenever legends appear 

Yo this PPV SLAPPED. Such a great show. Even matches I cared little about like Styles/Omos vs. VR and Ripley vs. Charlotte ended up being bangers (especially the latter, which kicked serious ass). Lashley squashing Kofi was awesome to see and the men's MITB was insane. Big E at last! Reigns vs. Edge was kinda overbooked but still a fantastic match. Think the only match I didn't like was the women's MITB and that ending was lame as hell. This Nikki ASH shit is kinda lame and I'm happy she is getting pushed because she's a very good worker but just wish it could have been under better circumstances. Still. plenty of time to improve on that.

Cena's return was spoiled for me so that kinda ruined the moment his entrance music hit but the crowd pop for him was amazing and really put into perspective what we had been missing for over a year. Perfectly fine with him facing Reigns at SummerSlam so long as he doesn't actually win (which I'm confident he won't). But Edge vs. Rollins is one match I can't wait for. A dream match in the making that I wanted for the longest time and never thought I'd actually get until Edge's return. It's gonna be a blockbuster and I want SummerSlam here already.

Awesome show.

Archived