Official Money in the Bank Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAW Tag Team Championship Match
Tag Team Match
The Viking Raiders vs. AJ Styles & Omos (c)
nUBVDdZ.jpg

SmackDown Tag Team Championship Match
Kickoff Match
Rey & Dominik Mysterio (c) vs. The Usos
GZjWirD.jpg

1 hour ago, T-Hell said:

So since they did the smackdown women's championship match last night they're not doing it on mitb?

Yeah, there was no heat for Bianca/Carmella since it was made last min.

y’all remember how dumb this shit was? like bro just unhook the briefcase and get it over with, how do you allow Brock to run all the way down the ramp and stop from getting what’s already in your hands

That was THE single moment in time I can point to where I stopped being a wrestling "superfan". I'm glad AEW came around and gave me a platform to revive my fandom, cuz man, Brock winning the "make new stars" match was the perfect metaphor for how it felt trying to give WWE more second chances.  

Any chance The Fiend returns to screw Alexa over from grabbing the briefcase? Maybe now it's a good time to do so since the fans are back. And honestly seems like a good revenge, the "lets wait for the perfect opportunity" kind of revenge that suits The Fiend. Maybe too smart for Creative :lol: 

I've read about opinions how fans wouldn't like Drew winning it, and I am not sure about what it is based on...

I mean, I get how he has been on top for a minute now, but would they literally boo it? Can't see it. Or boo Drew asa face in general lol

Archived