Official Money in the Bank Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Jeb ? said:

Ricochet lol

I thought about Nickelodeon, which is a common joke to refer about superhero Nikki or Alexa :lol: 

Is Bayley rumored to be taking some time off? Because that stipulation make it seem like it.

On 7/3/2021 at 7:50 AM, T-Hell said:

I thought about Nickelodeon, which is a common joke to refer about superhero Nikki or Alexa :lol: 

Is Bayley rumored to be taking some time off? Because that stipulation make it seem like it.

Well, if she wasn't, she's off now. Bad timing.

Confused as to why Bianca's match with Carmella is not on the PPV unless next weeks title match had a screwy finish and then a rematch at the PPV?

Anyone think Sonya might take the last spot at MITB?

2 hours ago, Jmerc said:

Confused as to why Bianca's match with Carmella is not on the PPV unless next weeks title match had a screwy finish and then a rematch at the PPV?

No heat, not really PPV worthy. But being on the very first show back with fans is better than being a filler match on a PPV.

7 hours ago, Jmerc said:

Anyone think Sonya might take the last spot at MITB?

I don't want that unless that means she's back in the ring full time. The women's division is lacking and with Bayley out I think she would make a great heel.

Credit: pwinsider on a possible return

Becky Lynch is scheduled to be at this Sunday's Money in the Bank PPV, PWInsider.com has confirmed. 

There is no word yet whether Lynch will be appearing on camera but as of this morning, she is slated to be in attendance at the PPV.  

Lynch was at the WWE Performance Center several weeks back, working out in the ring with Indi Hartwell as part of the process of getting her cleared by WWE to return to the ring after taking time off to have her first daughter.

Lynch last wrestled at Wrestlemania 36, defeating Shayna Baszler.

It tells you something about the state of the Womens division.
Not enough people to fill the MITB and not enough interest in building a Tag Team title match...do they even have a Tag Team left after trading Mandy and breaking up her and Dana?

Archived