Official Money in the Bank Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

VvQJmw4.png?1
Date: 18 July 2021, 8 PMET/5 PMPT
Venue: Dickies Arena
Theme(s):  def rebel - "Gotta Get That"

Men's Money in the Bank Match
Eight-Man Ladder Match
John Morrison vs. Ricochet vs. Riddle vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Big E vs. Kevin Owens vs. King Nakamura vs. Seth Rollins
urCMLyO.jpg

Women's Money in the Bank Match
Eight-Woman Ladder Match
Nikki A.S.H. vs. Naomi vs. Asuka vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Liv Morgan vs. Zelina Vega vs. Natalya vs. Tamina
RccfU2y.jpg

Universal Championship Match
Singles Match
Roman Reigns (c) (w/ Paul Heyman) vs. Edge
KvGhGUA.jpg

WWE Championship Match
Singles Match
Kofi Kingston vs. "The Almighty WWE Champion" Bobby Lashley (c) (w/ MVP)
HAU7l2H.jpg

RAW Women's Championship Match
Singles Match
Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair
Rpol9SA.png

RAW Tag Team Championship Match
Tag Team Match
The Viking Raiders vs. AJ Styles & Omos (c)
nUBVDdZ.jpg

SmackDown Tag Team Championship Match
Kickoff Match
Rey & Dominik Mysterio (c) vs. The Usos
GZjWirD.jpg

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope whoever wins the Women’s briefcase gets to hold it for a good while. Haven’t had that dynamic since the first winner and although the whole fake cash ins story is tired, I welcome anything that might spice up the dull division. 

That sounds good, but I feel like the "unpredictability" of the when and where is very fun. If anything I'd just cut the allowed period of time shorter, so instead of a whole year time, it's 6 months or even less. Most of the time they either cash in super quick or hold it long enough for Vince to change his mind on whatever was planned for the holder.

McIntyre in MitB is so weird this year, which is funny because he was a top pick to win it last time he was in one. Dude just held the WWE title for the better part of a year and just got out of the title picture. He should be moving on to his next big singles feud. Never got that program with Mahal, so why not that?

25 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

I swear Liv beat Carmella to get into this thing but she never got added lmao

that’s what confused me. i missed Smackdown last week but i saw Liv beat Carmella yet Carmella was rewarded with the MitB spot

1 hour ago, T-Hell said:

The way they are doing that.. make it seem like it's a storyline. Who knows, maybe she's planned to win the briefcase. I wouldn't be against it at all.

was thinking the same thing. i’m definitely down.

helluva card so far honestly. can only imagine how much money someone could win for betting Naomi and Richelodeon to win the briefcases…

Archived