E3 2021

Senex Beast

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, Generations said:

Racist idiots laughing at Forza literally just because it's set in Mexico is so predictable and annoying. Keep reading the same unfunny jokes about cartels and shit. 

None of you people are funny. Kindly leave my internet.

Such ignorance! They don't know shit and just assume. Thinking they're clever and funny

Skimmed through the E3 announcements and nothing I care about which isn't too surprising. Mainly just waiting for the Nintendo Direct. Only Capcom stuff I'm interested in is the fighting games, and SF6 is way off and Mahvel is basically dead. Megaman too, but that ain't happening. Gonna watch Bamco for possible anime games, and I may or may not watch sony just for 3rd party stuff. Hope Genshin finally comes to Switch. It's been way too long since that was announced and the game's been out for along a year. Also looking forward to the obligatory Smash reveal.

had to close the TakeTwo show it was reminding me too much of the shit they made us sit through when i worked for Apple 

they got some *censored*ing nerve pulling up to E*censored*ing3 with this bullshit

What a terrible show for the most part. They use a time normally spent for reveals and trailers on corporate and political nonsense. You know what brings people together? Games. There's a time and place for discussion but this isn't it. Just show us the goods. If you don't have the shit to show. Do like your boys on the Rockstar side and don't even show up. Also that square enix event...wtf?

Archived