E3 2021

Senex Beast

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that was wack tbh. i don’t trust Guardians of the Galaxy but i guess that’s what i would most likely purchase out of everything they showed.

would have been nice to see Forspoken

That... was not a great conference from Square.

Pissed me off with almost all their shit being "LOL MOBILE", I'll play Origin since its a souls like but Jesus Christ it was trying to so damn hard to be edgy.

Guardians Of The Galaxy looked.. really simplistic, and someone needs to sit Eidos Montreal down and explain to them that they do not need the main characters to be shouting dialogue without pause from the moment gameplay starts.

The whole "FF games remastered but only on steam and mobile" thing is what has really *censored*ing pissed me off here. I've wanted to be able to sit back and play FF6 again on my consoles for a long time now so thats just a slap in the face, especially since all their FF games from 6 back are already available in some form or another on mobile and/or steam.

6 minutes ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

WB Games will only showcase Back 4 Blood!? Gotham Knights and Suicide Squad won't be featured and maybe Injustice 3 announced?..well shit! ?

i think they’re doing that DC Fandome thing again this year so that’s probably where we’ll see it

Announced games at E3 that is coming to Xbox Gamepass.

Yakuza: Like a Dragon
Back 4 Blood
Starfield
Contraband
STALKER 2
Somerville
Halo Infinite
Hades
A Plague Tale Requiem
Slime Rancher 2
Party Animals
Psychonauts 2
Shredders
Atomic Heart
Replaced
Grounded: The Shroom and Doom update
Eiyuden Chronicle Rising
The Ascent
Age of Empires 4
The Outer Worlds 2
Microsoft Flight Simulator
Forza Horizon 5
Among Us
Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance
Twelve Minutes
Anacrusis
Scorn
Aragami 2
Sable
Hello Neighbor 2
The Gunk
Redfall

12 minutes ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

Anybody checking out the Future Games Show? Finally a new boxing game is coming later this year in the style of Fight Night. It's called ESports Boxing or something 

I seen some gameplay stuff few months ago, looks decent and got quite a decent roster of boxers too. And there's a new Rocky game coming out, seems arcadey. 

12 minutes ago, snakebiteSB said:

I seen some gameplay stuff few months ago, looks decent and got quite a decent roster of boxers too. And there's a new Rocky game coming out, seems arcadey. 

I think it's a Creed game that will probably have Rocky as a playable character and yeah the game will be arcade style like every Rocky game, which I guess makes sense bit would be nice to see Rocky in serious game for once.

Esports Boxing Club is suppose to eventually have 200 playable boxers and so that's a lot of potential for a roster with real fighters. Gameplay looks good to me but will have to see more like a full fight 

Archived