E3 2021

Senex Beast

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why even have a press conference? aside from Avatar (that showed no gameplay) and Mario/Rabbids, it was just expansions of games that are already out.

Riders Republic and Far Cry 6 i was likely already getting so this did very little to move me in any direction.

2 hours ago, Generations said:

Farcry 6 looks like a blast. And I might check out the Avatar game. 

Why did they keep saying "A Ubisoft Original" though? Shouldn't it be "An Ubisoft Original"?

Is this because they're weird and French?

no lol, theyre correct.

Use “a” before words that start with a consonant sound and “an” before words that start with a vowel sound. ... Just remember it is the sound that governs whether you use “a” or “an,” not the actual first letter of the word. One complication is when words are pronounced differently in British English and American English.

Well how do you pronounce Ubisoft? IF you're like me and say "you be soft", then a would be correct. but if you're someone who says "oo be soft" then an would be right.

Honestly, I hope Microsoft and Bethesda do the dick thing of announcing all the top games as exclusives. In the past, I wouldn't be the type to say that. I always buy all three consoles, and I always enjoy all three consoles. But, Sony fanboys with their "Xbox has no games" rhetoric have brought it on themselves if they do. I can't pretend it wouldn't be hilarious to watch Sony loyalists melt into a puddle today. 

I have a feeling they won't, though. Of all the major publishers, Microsoft is the most dedicated to sharing their vision with the others. I'm guessing most of the big games will remain cross platform.

Archived